Worried

Tunisian Flower

My Hubby got the visa last week and it was NOT stamped.. I wrote his supporting letter and he just signed the bottom.. it was obvious I wrote it and I even quoted the paragraphs 218 or whatever it is saying the reasons why he should be accepted for entry clearence.. It was clear that it was me! I wouldn't stress too much as long as you have included all info in it and signed it then it should be fine.. xx
i wrote it and had just my name at the end,no signature :eek: i quoted many paragraphs saying the reasons i should be accepted for entry clearance.

kerry30

I havnt quoted anything the the supporting letters but the immigration guy i hired did this for me in the supporting letter he wrote, hope this will be ok :eek:

Tunisian Flower

I havnt quoted anything the the supporting letters but the immigration guy i hired did this for me in the supporting letter he wrote, hope this will be ok :eek:
yes that will certainly be ok,if u need any quote to include in ur letter let me know ;)

kerry30

yes that will certainly be ok,if u need any quote to include in ur letter let me know ;)
Thanks T flower but my letter is in tunisia with my husband now waiting to be submitted on friday so its a bit late lol but thankyou anyway. xxx

Tunisian Flower

oh great i just wanted to offer some help :p good luck for Friday xxx

kerry30

Thank you and thanks again to everyone who has supported me :) x x x x

Jane BM

Thank you and thanks again to everyone who has supported me :) x x x x
I think the moral of the story Kerry is that it is not an exact science...;)..there are many things that some people did that others didnt and vice versa, just make sure that the application is tailored to suit YOUR situation and cover all areas of that, with backup where you can. Best of luck Kerry. xx

crazypink

My husband never wrote a supporting letter. Try not to worry too much. :)

kerry30

Dose anyone know if my husband has to fix his photo the the on line application print out or dose he just give the photos with the application?

Jane BM

Dose anyone know if my husband has to fix his photo the the on line application print out or dose he just give the photos with the application?
Just give it with the application Kerry. xx

Habibi 11

Im American and i have a attorney handling the process .... i am worried about his interview at the embassy in Tunis a friend of our who is here in Amercia who is married to my best friend said they will give him a hard time during interview.... also i had to pay an application fee for fiance visa but was told he also has to pay a fee but cant find anywhere how much his fee is... he just wants to be prepared so knows how much he has to pay

Tunisian Flower

Im American and i have a attorney handling the process .... i am worried about his interview at the embassy in Tunis a friend of our who is here in Amercia who is married to my best friend said they will give him a hard time during interview.... also i had to pay an application fee for fiance visa but was told he also has to pay a fee but cant find anywhere how much his fee is... he just wants to be prepared so knows how much he has to pay
well yeah i've an american freind of mine and she told me the same abt the interview,it is just to make sure that the relationship is authentic.just get him ready to any question.

i find it odd to pay from two ends,it should be just one fee i think,well why dnt u contact the Embassy and find out abt it???