You have been Framed ....

ROULLA

Hi Everyone i have bee watching these clips and i find them really funny..This first one has to be my favourite watching this women going really mad:D

Dailymotion - une TUNISIENNE BARBOU -meilleure camera cachée - une vidéo Comédie et Humour This lady thinks that she has been served a cat to eat but obviously just caught in camera for a laugh...

Dailymotion - camera caché hannibaltv-meilleures séquences-part1 - une vidéo Comédie et Humour This women is repeating a load of garbage..

Dailymotion - camera cachée- part 3 - une vidéo Comédie et Humour

Not sure as to how much your cab costs? just ask your taxi driver to get his calculator out:D after all he has to ask for a specific amount just for driving..
Dailymotion - camera cachée- part 3 - une vidéo Comédie et Humour

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
The best one is the man in the building with the escaped lion

ROULLA

The best one is the man in the building with the escaped lion
Hi Kris hope that you and your family are all in good health! I would really like to see that one if you can find it..

Anyone else like to share some funny clips on here ?

ROULLA

Run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man...:D

ROULLA

You don't need skates to go skating ..All's you need is a pair of flip flops :D if you don't believe me watch this...

ROULLA

For those of you who don't know how to fold up T.shirts, check this out...Really clever..

ROULLA

Make sure you practice wearing your new shoes before heading out..;)

ROULLA

It's tongue believable..:Dwowwwwwwwwwww

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health! Has anyone ever seen some of the above clips they are really funny ...You need to start from the beginning of the thread just go to the top to watch..

newtosousse

Roulla,

I hope you are in good health.

That women going mental in the first clip, has really made my day.ROFLMAO. I wish there were subtitles, but I got the gist.

ROULLA

This guy is brilliant......

ROULLA

This little boy is fantastic and apparently he is only 2 years old..

ROULLA

This little boy is fantastic and apparently he is only 2 years old..
This little boy is such a great dancer
Now look at this little boy as well he is so sweet..

ROULLA

ROULLA

I think that this guy is brilliant and he is such a great dancer, has anyone ever seen any of his films. During Ramadan they put quite a few of his films on in Tunisia, he really is funny.. Limbi

Janan

Banned
great tunisian poeple :) and the woman in first video was really hilarious even I suppose she is actress may be

BRISASSS

I think that this guy is brilliant and he is such a great dancer, has anyone ever seen any of his films. During Ramadan they put quite a few of his films on in Tunisia, he really is funny.. Limbi
=
i like some of his moves :D:D;)

Aussiegal

the woman with the "cat" killed me f was online wondering what i was laughing at and no subtitles needed at all loved when she was looked at the cage then started wiping her mouth out with the tissue