Zarzis

arabchique

Hey, yeah!! You should definitely come visit me! :D I would love to see you guys and I can take you around and show off Monastir to you - not that there is a whole lot to the city! It is a beautiful calm and quiet city and we have some really nice cafes, patisseries and restaurants here. And the beaches are beautiful too!
Did a little bit of Monastir when I was there with mum ... loved it!! Always better when a "local" shows you round tho ... they know all the best places!!

Spent more time in Sousse when I was there in August with Fi. :D ;) :rolleyes:

Tunisianbelle

Thanks Tunsianbelle, What about flights from tunis or Monistar to Tozeur or Djerba? Do you think that would be a better option? xx
Flights would probably be simpler, and they would definitely be faster, but you would be on a tighter schedule because trains are more frequent. Plus trains are cheaper and would allow you to see some gorgeous scenery.

Right now I think the national flights are running between 50-75TND per person.

Tunisianbelle

Oh great tunisianbelle :) when i come next time to Monastir , i will visit u
Marhaba! :) I just have to warn anyone that visits that my children will most likely tag along, so bring ear plugs! LOL :p:D

arabchique

Marhaba! I just have to warn anyone that visits that my children will most likely tag along, so bring ear plugs! LOL D
Do presents keep them quiet? :D

I love kids ... :D ... just couldn't eat a whole one!! :eek: :D

bobby g

Flights would probably be simpler, and they would definitely be faster, but you would be on a tighter schedule because trains are more frequent. Plus trains are cheaper and would allow you to see some gorgeous scenery.

Right now I think the national flights are running between 50-75TND per person.
Thanks again. Thinking of the flights if it can work as it will cut travel time from A to B when you have limited time. We'll want to see as much as possible. Unless I can extend my leave from work thereby giving us more time to relax on a train.:) Flight price seems very reasonable tho.:)

[email protected]

:eek: Thought you and I were gonna go visit TB? :eek:

of course we will .but there are places i would like to see,cause never been there before.we will go november ,right?so that the baby is big and we can play with her!how about going after easter ,may too?

Tunisianbelle

Thanks again. Thinking of the flights if it can work as it will cut travel time from A to B when you have limited time. We'll want to see as much as possible. Unless I can extend my leave from work thereby giving us more time to relax on a train.:) Flight price seems very reasonable tho.:)
Flight prices are reasonable now. I would love to take a train sometime, but with kids I think a short flight is better than a long train ride for me! LOL :)

Tunisianbelle

of course we will .but there are places i would like to see,cause never been there before.we will go november ,right?so that the baby is big and we can play with her!how about going after easter ,may too?
You are welcome to come anytime you want! And if you want to see the country - I'll leave the kids with hubby and go with you! :D:D:D

ROULLA

Wow Black mamba that looks so beautiful

arabchique

November should be good for me :D Just waiting to hear if my other friend can make it too!! :D

TB we will drag you along "kicking and screaming" *coughs* 'cos my friend(s) (depending how many come) want to see a bit of Tunisia too!! lol :D

Tunisianbelle

I won't kick and scream - I LOVE to travel around and visit different places in Tunisia! Before K was born, we'd take trips around Tunisia 2 or 3 times a year. I enjoyed it a lot. But then I got pregnant with K, then she was born and too young to travel, then got pregnant with this baby.......I miss traveling and exploring Tunisia! :(

SilverMoonlight

I won't kick and scream - I LOVE to travel around and visit different places in Tunisia! Before K was born, we'd take trips around Tunisia 2 or 3 times a year. I enjoyed it a lot. But then I got pregnant with K, then she was born and too young to travel, then got pregnant with this baby.......I miss traveling and exploring Tunisia! :(

Don't worry Tunisianbelle. Soon, when your children get a little older you can start travelling again. :)

Sana

Oh don't be sad Tuniisanbelle , u will do more travel in the future , u will visit Zarzis , Bizerte , Djerba etc... :)

Tunisianbelle

Don't worry Tunisianbelle. Soon, when your children get a little older you can start travelling again. :)
I travel - just not within Tunisia. There are only certain periods of the year where hubby can get extended time off of work for us to travel throughout Tunisia. Other than that it's just easier for us to go to the US or Europe.

Tunisianbelle

Oh don't be sad Tuniisanbelle , u will do more travel in the future , u will visit Zarzis , Bizerte , Djerba etc... :)
I hope to do more travels :) I've already been to a lot of places (Bizerte, Tunis, Raf Raf, Aïn Draham, Tabarka, Hammam Bourguiba, Douz, Kef, Djerba, Sfax, Kairouan, Gabes, Hammamet, Nabeul, Kasserine, Gafsa, Tozeur, Jem, Jendouba, Kélibia, Chenini, Matmata, Mahdia, Borj El Amri :), Médenine, etc, etc, etc). Plus I know all the cities in the areas of Monastir and Sousse governments.

arabchique

Where is left to go, TB? :D