Zarzis

Tunisianbelle

There are so many more places to go! I want to see EVERYTHING! :D Really I have had so much fun! I have a really funny story about when we went to Tozeur 2 years ago and wanted to take a trip to Ong Jmel. It makes me laugh every time I think about it!

I really liked visiting Tozeur/Nefta - there was just something about that area that captivated me. And I LOVE the Aïn Draham region! I miss the Rocky Mountains of Colorado (where I'm from), and this area reminds me so much of home :)

SilverMoonlight

I hope to do more travels :) I've already been to a lot of places (Bizerte, Tunis, Raf Raf, Aïn Draham, Tabarka, Hammam Bourguiba, Douz, Kef, Djerba, Sfax, Kairouan, Gabes, Hammamet, Nabeul, Kasserine, Gafsa, Tozeur, Jem, Jendouba, Kélibia, Chenini, Matmata, Mahdia, Borj El Amri :), Médenine, etc, etc, etc). Plus I know all the cities in the areas of Monastir and Sousse governments.

Oh so nice Tunisianbelle. Keep going then .... :D:D

arabchique

There are so many more places to go! I want to see EVERYTHING! :D Really I have had so much fun! I have a really funny story about when we went to Tozeur 2 years ago and wanted to take a trip to Ong Jmel. It makes me laugh every time I think about it!

I really liked visiting Tozeur/Nefta - there was just something about that area that captivated me. And I LOVE the Aïn Draham region! I miss the Rocky Mountains of Colorado (where I'm from), and this area reminds me so much of home :)
TB, I think you are our designated tour guide now!! Get researching!! LOL Where else do you wanna go? Mum wants to go back too, but to the north coast ... we haven't done that yet!! :D

SilverMoonlight

TB, I think you are our designated tour guide now!! Get researching!! LOL Where else do you wanna go? Mum wants to go back too, but to the north coast ... we haven't done that yet!! :D

A lovely and kind-hearted tour guide I have to add here ... :):)

arabchique

Heart of Gold, Silver!! Heart of GOLD!! :D

Mind you, she's probably sitting polishing the "halo" too while she's reading this!! :D ;) :D

Tunisianbelle

I want to go into the deep South - into the Sahara. But that is best done in spring or fall because it is to hot during the summer and too cold during the winter.

I also wouldn't mind going back to the mountains. It's so beautiful up there!

I'm up for anywhere though! :)

Tunisianbelle

Heart of Gold, Silver!! Heart of GOLD!! :D

Mind you, she's probably sitting polishing the "halo" too while she's reading this!!
:D LOL How did you know I was polishing my halo? Can you see me? :p

SilverMoonlight

I can

I am the all seeing ... all knowing!! mwah ha ha!! LOL

Can you see me right now too????:eek::eek:
I just got out of the bathroom after having my bath........
Only a little towel around me.......:D:D

ROULLA

wow so are you going for a swim today then ?

Black Mamba

wow so are you going for a swim today then ?
No,by our home I meant summer home.

I live in Tunis during the year and go there during summer, well, depending on the days off I will get.

ROULLA

Where is your summer home then.

Black Mamba

Where is your summer home then.
Zarzis, I don't have a picture, sorry.

It's somewhere in the first picture I posted, homes all look the same over there lol

ROULLA

Will Zarzis looks really beautiful, i may give it a try this year..Planning on going to Djerba thats for sure insha allah