Hi there sorry to hear it hasnt worked out unfortunately most end this way
Did you register your marriage here or at the British Embassy in Tunisia? I used my English translated certificate and divorced him here. Mand is your best option for up to date info, wish you all the best x
I divorced from my husband last summer, in Tunisia. I had never registered our marriage in sweden and we had never lived together in sweden, therefor we got the divorce in tunisia. But if your husband has been living with you in uk, I suppose you should file for a divorce there instead. And that I have no experience of. But if you will file for a divorce in tunisia the steps are following.
If both of you agree to divorce, it will of course be easiest. But it's also possible to file for a divorce on your own.
1. contact a solicitor, the embassy can give you recommendations
2. The solicitor will need the original marriage cert and both of yours birth cert.
3. The solicitor will arrange for a conciliation at court, where both of you need to attend
4. If you have no children the divorce will go through after the counciliation
5. I payed my solicitor 600 EUR plus some other expenses