Thanks for all you input guys, I'm still undecided, I think much will depend on what my sister wants to do, at the moment she's clearly not keen to go however we have decided to leave it until the end of the month to see what happens
I talked to a friend I have there and I think if I do go the only thing I would change is the transfer from the airport, rather than get on the tour bus my friend is happy to collect me from the airport
I have been asking a lot of people what they would do and I would say that 60% are saying they would go if they had already booked, one person also said he had looked at trying to book a holiday there but was unable to do so as Thomson are currently not taking bookings
One day I feel the same way you do then the next I think it may be the safest place with all the extra security, the whole of the med is on high alert, would they really go back to the same strip of hotels twice?
I am due to go back to Tunisia at the start of September for holiday at the marhaba palace.
At the moment I'm undecided about what to do, I enjoy holidays there so much the hotels are amazing the people are so helpful and friendly it's all such a shame.
I have opted to wait until the end of the...