About me

Diali

Hello everybody I am merried now for over two years to my wife that she is from the UK and I am from Tunisia I have not applied for any visas yet cz my wife she is not working.
My question is if I earn 18.600 a year in my country throw my job I am able to apply for something
Please answer my question
Thnx everybody

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everybody I am merried now for over two years to my wife that she is from the UK and I am from Tunisia I have not applied for any visas yet cz my wife she is not working.
My question is if I earn 18.600 a year in my country throw my job I am able to apply for something
Please answer my question
Thnx everybody

So you earn 18,600 £ in Tunisia AKA 74,400 dinars.

The good news is that you have a good job in Tunisia.

The bad news is that you cannot sponsor yourself for a spouse visa as she would have to have a job. The assumption would be that you would be leaving this jo to come live in the UK.

If you do have a very good job in Tunisia an your wife does not work then maybe you can get a visitors visa but it may still get rejected if they think that your application is simply to move to the UK and avoid a spouse visa...never to return.

Diali

Thank you kris.
I got transportation company in Tunisia....
Now I see what you mean exactly but what do you think about contract of work if you got any idea

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Difficult you would have to find a company in the UK that would offer you such a job and then they would have to carry out the application for you.