Advice

Blue butterfly

Please help! Differences in living in different cities. My fiance is from Madhia. Has excellent job and provides well. I have never been and nervous how tunisians will take one of thier own going to marry non muslim.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Man with woman from outside Tunisia.... not much of an issue. Tunisian girl with outside guy........can be an issue depending on the family.

You should make an effort to get to know them before you consider getting married as you marry the family also as they say.

Blue butterfly

Man with woman from outside Tunisia.... not much of an issue. Tunisian girl with outside guy........can be an issue depending on the family.

You should make an effort to get to know them before you consider getting married as you marry the family also as they say.
Thank you
How do you feel about living in Madhia?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Its one of my favourite places in Tunisia very nice and friendly.

However since I am the person who has to earn the money in my family I cannot even consider living in Tunisia as i just would not work.

I lived in Tunisia but I relied on nobody and had money to go when i liked. Would I move to Tunisia and rely on a man to look after me ....... probably not unless I had lived in my own country with him for years.

My point of view is you are the best qualified to answer you own question even the richest nicest place can be a nightmare with a nasty husband a no friends.