Ain Draham trip

Sana

What about getting around Ain Drahim?
Ain Drahim offers a stately welcome with oak, pine and cork forests that meet a rocky coast. Ain Drahim is , in tunisia, both a resort when summer gets too hot , and a symbol of the green Tunisia , as the area of Ain Draham is green and forested , and has snow in winter.u can enjoy the benefits of the sulphurouds springs which have been used since the antique era whilst enjoying nature in a mountain village set in the heart of the forest.
Really it will be a wonderful trip, worth visiting:)

Sana

www.tunisia.com

yes it's wonderful place :)

Tounsia

Love it, its my hometown and i couldnt ask for a better place :)

Sana

www.tunisia.com

Hi
there will be a new tourist project in Ain drahim :) , it will be wonderful and worth visiting ;)

Jendoubiya

Hi
there will be a new tourist project in Ain drahim :) , it will be wonderful and worth visiting ;)
I love it too!! But as far as getting around if you don't have your own car (rental or family member) taxis are not as available here and often I've found your feet and the terrifying louage are the most available options :p

Justjulz

Banned
This place is stunning!! I've been a few times and is especially nice in the summer evenings.Everyone from miles around go with their empty bottles and fill up with the lovely fresh spring water from the hills....Beautiful!!!!
Little hint:....If you want nice cheap souvenirs from Ain Draham....stop off at one of those little roadside stalls...bargains!!
xx

Justjulz

Banned
I love it too!! But as far as getting around if you don't have your own car (rental or family member) taxis are not as available here and often I've found your feet and the terrifying louage are the most available options :p

I've passed through here a few times on the way to Tabarka, hubby is from Jendouba so the Louage is about an hours ride.....SHEER HELL LOL!!!! Stopping every 2 minutes cos someone needs to throw up!!!
I would much rather get a little taxi!!!!

Essem

Staff member
I've passed through it numerous times too - bought some wood carvings there and loved the houses with the pitched roofs.

Sana

Hi
there will be a new spa center in Ain Drahim :) so spending a holiday there will be extremely wonderful ;)

Mezoo

VIP Member
Hi
there will be a new spa center in Ain Drahim :) so spending a holiday there will be extremely wonderful ;)
has anybody heard more about the new spa project in ain drahim. i love to visit but find a lack of things to do outside the hotel. i do love to sit overlooking the valley and the trees and green are just so beautiful and breathtaking. :cool:

Essem

Staff member
Haven't heard any more about the spa - have passed through Ain Drahim many times going to Tabarka - the pitched roof houses seem to start here - a lot more rain in this area I guess.

Soltef

has anybody heard more about the new spa project in ain drahim. i love to visit but find a lack of things to do outside the hotel. i do love to sit overlooking the valley and the trees and green are just so beautiful and breathtaking. :cool:
It looks lovely,quite alpine!I hope it doesn't become too touristy!Is it a good area to buy land/property?

Mezoo

VIP Member
It looks lovely,quite alpine!I hope it doesn't become too touristy!Is it a good area to buy land/property?
if you can afford the inflated prices all over tunisia it's as good as any. i don't know any particulars about ain draham though. i don't think i'd want to live there full time because at the heart of it, it is quite a sleepy town.

trotter

Ain Draham one of the most beautiful places in the world im so lucky my in-laws were born here so havea family home there. I love staying there so so peaceful. My husbands uncle has a coffee shop and caters for tourists (allows men and women to visit) . His name is Michelle (as he lived in France many years ago). Im going to Ain Draham end of April for 3 weeks !!! I cant wait. :)