Any Tunisians in Merseyside

Delia35

Hi. Just wondering if there are any Tunisian Husbands who live within the Merseyside area please ? Trying to find home links for my husband?
Thank you.

ROULLA

Hi. Just wondering if there are any Tunisian Husbands who live within the Merseyside area please ? Trying to find home links for my husband?
Thank you.
Hi Delia, hope that you are well! The only place that I can suggest is on facebook, look up Tunisians in the UK, you will find that there are a few.

Delia35

Hi Delia, hope that you are well! The only place that I can suggest is on facebook, look up Tunisians in the UK, you will find that there are a few.
Thank you Roulla. Yes good thank you. Hope all well with you. X

DebbieZebbes

Thank you.
HI Delia35. Hubby has lived here since we got married in January 2005, we have a daughter aged 7. His Tunisian home was Zermadine in Monastir. We live in South Liverpool. How long has your hubby been in Merseyside ?

Delia35

HI Delia35. Hubby has lived here since we got married in January 2005, we have a daughter aged 7. His Tunisian home was Zermadine in Monastir. We live in South Liverpool. How long has your hubby been in Merseyside ?
Hi Debbie,
Thank you for the reply. :)
He arrived home on 3 months ago. He's from Gafsa. We married nearly 14 months ago but been together since 2010. My email is.Would love to privately chat. R. (Aka Delia)

Last edited:

DebbieZebbes

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for the reply. :)
He arrived home on the 14th Feb. He's from Gafsa. We married nearly 14 months ago but been together since 2010. We live on the Wirral. My email is ..... Would love to privately chat. R. (Aka Delia)
Hi Delia, I've emailed you from my phone, but it froze as it sent so not sure if it sent successfully. I'm in Wales for the weekend, hubby is working double shifts sat and sun but hubby can phone him mon or tues on his days off

Last edited by a moderator:

Delia35

Yes got email thanks Debbie. Emailed you back too.

Jane BM

Yes got email thanks Debbie. Emailed you back too.
Glad you've swapped details....lol...I've now edited the posts so it doesn't show your email address. Best not to have that on an open forum. Xx

Delia35

Glad you've swapped details....lol...I've now edited the posts so it doesn't show your email address. Best not to have that on an open forum. Xx
Thank you. I gave an anonymous email for that reason.

Northern lass

Hi Delia & Debbie,

I am in Liverpool and have recently started talking to a man from Tunisia. We've messaged a bit and video whatsapped daily since New Year's Eve, (early days, I know). It would be great to speak to/meet up with either/both of you for a coffee and chat to talk about things, ask some questions in person. Please let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks ladies ☺

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Northern Lass welcome to the forum. Have you been to Tunisia before?

Northern lass

Hi Trulymadlydeeply,

Thanks for the welcome. No I've never been to Tunisia before. I've very recently started speaking to a Tunisian man, it is very early days. He has mentioned about me going over etc. I've never talked to anyone from another country before in relation to dating etc.

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Trulymadlydeeply,

Thanks for the welcome. No I've never been to Tunisia before. I've very recently started speaking to a Tunisian man, it is very early days. He has mentioned about me going over etc. I've never talked to anyone from another country before in relation to dating etc.
Have a read through some of these threads on here they are easy to search (relationship threads). I’m sure you will have some questions afterwards.

Northern lass

I have had a brief read through some, and will read some more. I do have questions. If you don't mind me asking, what is your situation?

Trulymadlydeeply

I have had a brief read through some, and will read some more. I do have questions. If you don't mind me asking, what is your situation?
Of course not. I’ve been going to Tunisia since 1995!! Was married to a Tunisian guy for 8 years, long since divorced we have a son together.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Delia & Debbie,

I am in Liverpool and have recently started talking to a man from Tunisia. We've messaged a bit and video whatsapped daily since New Year's Eve, (early days, I know). It would be great to speak to/meet up with either/both of you for a coffee and chat to talk about things, ask some questions in person. Please let me know if you are interested.

Many thanks ladies ☺
Please be very careful.

There are literally cafes working as call centres where boys spend all day chatting with women online. It's actually quite impressive how they can go from one lady in Uk to one in Poland and another in France.

I think once I with Essem on a visit to Sousse and one of the lads asked me if Gateshead was nice as he was undecided between an older lady there and money and a younger polish one... decisions decisions.

You did not mention how you got chatting was it during an online video conference whilst working on an international project.....or was it a facebook/dating profile approach from him.

You don't need to say but my point is thus open your eyes. You will be doing the same as men do when they go to Thailand you may find love... you may get scammed.

Northern lass

Please be very careful.

There are literally cafes working as call centres where boys spend all day chatting with women online. It's actually quite impressive how they can go from one lady in Uk to one in Poland and another in France.

I think once I with Essem on a visit to Sousse and one of the lads asked me if Gateshead was nice as he was undecided between an older lady there and money and a younger polish one... decisions decisions.

You did not mention how you got chatting was it during an online video conference whilst working on an international project.....or was it a facebook/dating profile approach from him.

You don't need to say but my point is thus open your eyes. You will be doing the same as men do when they go to Thailand you may find love... you may get scammed.
Hi Kris,

Many thanks for your reply. We meet on an on line dating site, and have been messaging and video talking. He video calls me in the evening (either from home or the cafe he manages). I have explained that I am in a lot of debut, live in a shared house, have no money etc and basically made it clear I haven't any money. He has mentioned meeting, with me going to Tunisia, and he has said he will pay for me to travel out and stay. I've never done this before, hence why I joined this site. I need all the help, advice and guidance from other people's experiences, good or bad etc. I appreciate anyone's input.

Trulymadlydeeply

As Kris has stated just keep your eyes and ears open and your purse closed. Basically treat it as if he lives in your home town. Majority of young Tunisian men do not have the funds to pay for your trip so bare in mind another woman maybe funding it!! He may just be an honest guy looking for love.... Many want to leave Tunisia for Europe as they think the streets are paved with gold and money grows on trees. Some just want a better life and I don’t blame them.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
As Kris has stated just keep your eyes and ears open and your purse closed. Basically treat it as if he lives in your home town. Majority of young Tunisian men do not have the funds to pay for your trip so bare in mind another woman maybe funding it!! He may just be an honest guy looking for love.... Many want to leave Tunisia for Europe as they think the streets are paved with gold and money grows on trees. Some just want a better life and I don’t blame them.
Cafe manager Tunisia maybe 1-2,000 dinars or 500 £ + a month. UK maybe 20-30,000£ or 5-6000 dinars a month.

The objective will still statistically (not always) be visa and then come back a hero and marry an 18 year old. Sorry if I am cynical.

Is there a big age difference?

If he is just to sexy to ignore then have a girls holiday to Tunisia assume its going to be a disaster stay in a hotel so if all else fails its a nice holiday and you have seen Tunisia.

Don't let him pay and corner you as a sex object in a place he has control over. Go on a package holiday if you must and note, If you cannot afford to go see him you probably cannot afford to move him over as that's a load of money these days.

Northern lass

Cafe manager Tunisia maybe 1-2,000 dinars or 500 £ + a month. UK maybe 20-30,000£ or 5-6000 dinars a month.

The objective will still statistically (not always) be visa and then come back a hero and marry an 18 year old. Sorry if I am cynical.

Is there a big age difference?

If he is just to sexy to ignore then have a girls holiday to Tunisia assume its going to be a disaster stay in a hotel so if all else fails its a nice holiday and you have seen Tunisia.

Don't let him pay and corner you as a sex object in a place he has control over. Go on a package holiday if you must and note, If you cannot afford to go see him you probably cannot afford to move him over as that's a load of money these days.

I appreciate your input.

Age difference is about 10yrs I think.

He has offered to take time off work. Has said I can choose hotel or his family home (obviously wouldn't feel right).

Told him out right I've lots of debt, not in permanent full time employment etc, that I simply couldn't afford to travel to see him, hence why he offered. If he's looking for a money tree in me, those branches have burnt and withered to the floor