Anyone flying from Glasgow??

Leanne

Hiya guys,
hope your all well. :) I was just wondering are any of your flying from Glasgow on the 9th of May??
x

Essem

Staff member
Hi Leanne

Not sure of my dates for then yet but usually fly from Glasgow.

How long will you be going for?

dar

Hi i am flying from Glasgow but not till 19th may going for 12 days x

catwoman1

Hi Im flying from Glasgow but not till 9th June x

Leanne

I'm going for 2 weeks. can't wait!! :) x

Leanne

do you guys travel alone or with friends? where you all staying when you get to Tunisia? I'm flying to Monastir, fly alone most of the time, would be nice to find some1 who flys the same time, lol :)

amirah

im flying to monastir on 9th may but from newcastle where will you be staying

Leanne

well the plan so far is to travel to djerba, but that could all change! lol. where are you staying? :)

jacqui0414

we are hoping to go end of may from glasgow ill let u know when we book it x

pbf

probably going between the 30th of may and the 6th of june from Glasgow but havent booked yet coz I just got back on the 7th of march and have no money left!!!!!

Essem

Staff member
Hi pbf, I came back on that day too - on the Thomson's flight.

pbf

Yeah thats the flight I came back on. Normally fly Thomas Cook cos they are cheaper but Thomsons were flying out earlier in the day when I went.

Essem

Staff member
Yes I did that early one out too - the red eye express!!

pbf

Yeah it was certainly that but it was worth it to have almost an extra day as time there is so precious

Leanne

hope you all have a brill time....I know you all will! lol :)

amirah

well the plan so far is to travel to djerba, but that could all change! lol. where are you staying? :)
im staying in skanes ramada liberty i think x

Leanne

never stayed there, ive stayed in the houda in skanes b4 though :) happy days..lol

im flying from glasgow on the 9th off may on the afternoon flight around 2 ish say hi if you wish just me and hubby

Leanne

im flying from glasgow on the 9th off may on the afternoon flight around 2 ish say hi if you wish just me and hubby
me 2! :) yey! ive found some1 whos flying same time from same place! lol u flying to monastir? :)

yes going to sahara beach