Applying for ILR next week!

lloydy7179

Hi all, yes its that time already! can't believe how quick its gone! We've got an appointment for next week at the PEO and im just getting our folder together!

One question i have though, in addition to the 6 letters in joint name spread over the 2 years, we have to provide evidence of finances - so bank statements, pay slips etc. However, how many of each and just for Mohamed or for both of us?

Thanks all :)

olliebaby

It actually doesn't say does it whether its both or not so we are putting both in just to be on the safe side.

lloydy7179

It actually doesn't say does it whether its both or not so we are putting both in just to be on the safe side.
Yeah, after doing some further research it says at least the last 3 months, but others say to do the latest 6 months bank statements and the last 6 months payslips.....going to submit mine too as can't find any update on whether its just his or mine as well, like you say just do both. Also going to submit the latest P60 for us both

happytunisian

Hi lloydy! What did Mohamed had to provide? I mean the most important like life in the uk test!

loulou28

I am pretty sure it's both of you! We supplied both of ours and gave 6 months worth.
Still waiting to hear I really wish we could have got an appointment! Good luck sure it will be fine x

olliebaby

Hi Loulou, how long have you been waiting if you don't mind me asking? We apply next month.

loulou28

Hi Loulou, how long have you been waiting if you don't mind me asking? We apply next month.
It's been 14weeks now!!!! Feels like forever x

maynardlynne

Yeah, after doing some further research it says at least the last 3 months, but others say to do the latest 6 months bank statements and the last 6 months payslips.....going to submit mine too as can't find any update on whether its just his or mine as well, like you say just do both. Also going to submit the latest P60 for us both
hi just to let you no we put 6months bank statements each, same with payslips, both p60. you do need documents for you both. we put our medical cards in also with any hospital appts. also letter with hubs NI. on x

Jane BM

maynardlynne

Ill bet you're wishing now you'd done the same day service!!! 8 months is a long time to have to wait...
to be honest we have stopped worrying about it. at least he has had an extra 8months from settlesment visa, so money well spent on that. hopefully it shouldnt be to long to wait now.:)

olliebaby

haha 8 months for us now.....x
Hi Lynne, didn't you get asked to go to an appointment about your husbands application?? Just wondered what happened as never heard of that before !?

olliebaby

Funny how if you pay another £400 it only takes 2 hours to review! The others must be thrown in a box somewhere to be opened again when they feel like it cause no way does it takes 8 months!

They can take as long as they want on k's! They aren't getting a penny more than the normal price. :)

olliebaby

Hi Lynne, didn't you get asked to go to an appointment about your husbands application?? Just wondered what happened as never heard of that before !?
Sorry Lynne just seen your answer on another thread!

Jane BM

Funny how if you pay another £400 it only takes 2 hours to review! The others must be thrown in a box somewhere to be opened again when they feel like it cause no way does it takes 8 months!

They can take as long as they want on k's! They aren't getting a penny more than the normal price. :)
No trips abroad then for you two this year!!

loulou28

Hi guys!
Just to update you all that we received a letter from the UKBA today approving the application.
Our papers were also returned and the residence card is due to follow.
We applied in October 2012 so waited approx four months.
Good luck to all of you waiting x

Jane BM

Hi guys!
Just to update you all that we received a letter from the UKBA today approving the application.
Our papers were also returned and the residence card is due to follow.
We applied in October 2012 so waited approx four months.
Good luck to all of you waiting x
Congratulations Loulou....

Essem

Staff member
Congrats Loulou.xx