Appointment

Wendy

Hi all
I'm new here, met my husband in February , married him last month, quick I know but I believe in fate and life is too short to just hang about, I've been back to Tunisia 5 times lol . I have just sent all paperwork to him and am now in the process of booking appointment with the embassy,
Do I have to go with him?
I meet the financial criteria have sent over 2kg of papers with logs etc proving we are a true couple, the age difference is quite high but if I was a man nothing would be said about it .
Sorry rambling lol
Main question do I have to go to the appointment with him please x

scotty_bambam

Hi all
I'm new here, met my husband in February , married him last month, quick I know but I believe in fate and life is too short to just hang about, I've been back to Tunisia 5 times lol . I have just sent all paperwork to him and am now in the process of booking appointment with the embassy,
I meet the financial criteria have sent over 2kg of papers with logs etc proving we are a true couple, the age difference is quite high but if I was a man nothing would be said about it .
Sorry rambling lol
No you don't.we have to let them do some things themselves.lol.how did you send your papers? Mine weigh over 2 kg too.was going to use fed ex but my husband doesn't trust Tunisian customs.how much did you pay?

scotty_bambam

No you don't.we have to let them do some things themselves.lol.how did you send your papers? Mine weigh over 2 kg too.was going to use fed ex but my husband doesn't trust Tunisian customs.how much did you pay?
How big is the age difference? I'm told this alone is not reason to refuse,but may well make them scrutinise your relationship more,so the more evidence of your relationship the better.

Wendy

Dhl £48

Wendy

How big is the age difference? I'm told this alone is not reason to refuse,but may well make them scrutinise your relationship more,so the more evidence of your relationship the better.
Over 20yrs
If I was a man they wouldn't care x

scotty_bambam

Over 20yrs
If I was a man they wouldn't care x
I have the same..that's why I covered every base re evidence..photos with family.letters from his family members.wedding pics with family.did you use a lawyer?

Wendy

I have the same..that's why I covered every base re evidence..photos with family.letters from his family members.wedding pics with family.did you use a lawyer?
No should I?

scotty_bambam

No should I?
No you don't have to,but you really need to check and double check your application.they can refuse on tiniest thing.

scotty_bambam

No you don't have to,but you really need to check and double check your application.they can refuse on tiniest thing.
There's a list I printed off that someone on here kindly posted.

Wendy

Is this enough?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    902.1 KB · Views: 15

scotty_bambam

That's a good list.I haven't done driving licence. Have you filled in the appendix 2 form? And what about your husbands list?

Wendy

Could not Get appendix 2 on line so I printed off and did by hand
Husbands list

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    596.4 KB · Views: 13

scotty_bambam

Husbands list
That's right you don't do it online you print it off and do it.

scotty_bambam

Husbands list
You seem to have it all covered.don't forget your husbands passport sized PIC... When are you submitting?

Wendy

Just called me to tell me he has them fingers crossed we've done enough
Thank you x

Scottochott

Hi all
Sorry rambling lol

Please don't take offence, but are you aware of "bezness"? I'm afraid alarm bells are ringing!

Wendy

Oh yes been on rats sight etc had a private dic check it all out x

Scottochott

Oh yes been on rats sight etc had a private dic check it all out x

Interesting, how did you go about organising "private dic", who were they and what did they say? It may help others. So even though your knowledge of the country and culture is limited (5 holidays this year), you're sure? Did the "rats sight" help?

Wendy

Interesting, how did you go about organising "private dic", who were they and what did they say? It may help others. So even though your knowledge of the country and culture is limited (5 holidays this year), you're sure? Did the "rats sight" help?
Rat sight just made things difficult a lot of negativity there but understandably so . I have a lot of police etc use my establishment so when they knew what I was planning a couple went out there to check him out even tried to entrap him but he was true to me , and was given the thumbs up. Not all Tunisian. Men are rats just like not all football fans are thugs xx thank you for caring though xx