Appointment

Wendy

Rat sight just made things difficult a lot of negativity there but understandably so . I have a lot of police etc use my establishment so when they knew what I was planning a couple went out there to check him out even tried to entrap him but he was true to me , and was given the thumbs up. Not all Tunisian. Men are rats just like not all football fans are thugs xx thank you for caring though xx
Ps not just holidays I don't do the touristy things I like to experience their culture and spent a lot of time with the family even picked up a few words here and there oh and totally addicted to harrisa lo

Shazza100

If his appointment is with teleperformance in tunis...you wouldnt be allowed in anyway.only the applicant is allowed into the building.

scotty_bambam

Rat sight just made things difficult a lot of negativity there but understandably so . I have a lot of police etc use my establishment so when they knew what I was planning a couple went out there to check him out even tried to entrap him but he was true to me , and was given the thumbs up. Not all Tunisian. Men are rats just like not all football fans are thugs xx thank you for caring though xx
Wow! Wow! Wow! That's fantastic.I'm so pleased for you.xxx

scotty_bambam

If his appointment is with teleperformance in tunis...you wouldnt be allowed in anyway.only the applicant is allowed into the building.
Oh bummer! I've just reorganised my trip to include appointment day.so I guess my choice will be wait St hotel or wait in taxi outside.how long are they in there for?

scotty_bambam

Oh bummer! I've just reorganised my trip to include appointment day.so I guess my choice will be wait St hotel or wait in taxi outside.how long are they in there for?
Is teleperformance the same as TLS contact? Do they submit papers and do bio metrics in same place?

Shazza100

Yes same place unless its changed since february. I think the paperwork is clear only applicant will be allowed in.take a look. You could try but I saw lots of people hanging outside a gate where security was situated so didnt bother. I went to a coffee shop nearby which was nice :). About 40 mins in application centre not that long. V strict on times. No ones making a decision in Tunisia to the application so going in wont show anything to anyone.

scotty_bambam

Yes same place unless its changed since february. I think the paperwork is clear only applicant will be allowed in.take a look. You could try but I saw lots of people hanging outside a gate where security was situated so didnt bother. I went to a coffee shop nearby which was nice :). About 40 mins in application centre not that long. V strict on times. No ones making a decision in Tunisia to the application so going in wont show anything to anyone.
Thanks.think I'll sit in the hotel chatting on Facebook.lol