Staff member
b4.jpg b5.jpg b6.jpg b7.jpg

Essem

Staff member
b9.jpg b10.jpg b8.jpg

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Funny half baby shop half embassy good luck to them.

gem15

Is there a reason it's called Baby UK? Does it sell stuff from the UK or just the usual clothes from Turkey etc?

Trulymadlydeeply

Can't say I've seen any of the clothes in the big stores here.

Essem

Staff member
The clothes are from the UK.

gem15

The clothes are from the UK.
I might have to have a look when I'm mobile, but they don't look like UK clothes and there's a few items in the pictures that are also sold in Monoprix.

Essem

Staff member
From the owner: 'we sell baby and children's clothes from the UK all top brands'.

I've never bought clothes in Monoprix so wouldn't know.

gem15

From the owner: 'we sell baby and children's clothes from the UK all top brands'.

I've never bought clothes in Monoprix so wouldn't know.
LOL me either!

Trulymadlydeeply

They do look a bit like Primani ;)

alison

Hi I own The shop and I can assure you they are all top brands from England, we have River Island, Tammy girl, M&S, C & A, George, Soul and Glory plus lots more. They are all top quality, NO seconds, and NO Turkish I haven't seen any of these clothes anywhere here.
Funny half baby shop half embassy good luck to them.
Thank you x

alison

I might have to have a look when I'm mobile, but they don't look like UK clothes and there's a few items in the pictures that are also sold in Monoprix.
I can assure you none of these clothes are from Tunisia or Monoprix they are all from England, why not pop in and have a look.

alison

Is there a reason it's called Baby UK? Does it sell stuff from the UK or just the usual clothes from Turkey etc?
Yes, we originally wanted to sell only baby clothes but we have had so many requests for older clothes so we have a large age range but the original name stuck and yes everything is from England.

Trulymadlydeeply

Good luck with your venture Alison, would be lovely if you could stay with us and let us know how you're getting on..

gem15

That's great to know. I will definitely pop in and have a look. What brands do you stock?

Essem

Staff member
Hi I own The shop and I can assure you they are all top brands from England, we have River Island, Tammy girl, M&S, C & A, George, Soul and Glory plus lots more. They are all top quality, NO seconds, and NO Turkish I haven't seen any of these clothes anywhere here.

Thank you x
That's great to know. I will definitely pop in and have a look. What brands do you stock?