BEWARE PAYING FOR VISA FROM U.K.

scotty_bambam

I don't understand what you mean salimlov. X
I think he's saying he already got caught out a year ago,and telling everyone else be careful x

robynnehm

Ahhh thanks x

salimlov

i mean the same thing happened with us lol

robynnehm

Ok thankyou... ive got enough so well be fine thanks for the heads up x

Yara M

Hi robbynnehm and scotty what did you do about your visa? I have a question please. When you apply for the visa do they give you your papers back later ???

robynnehm

I don't know yet yara... We didn't hand anything in yet x x

scotty_bambam

Hi robbynnehm and scotty what did you do about your visa? I have a question please. When you apply for the visa do they give you your papers back later ???
I hope so,but I think that's why you give in copies of everything too.I've been waiting 2 full months now.x

salimlov

well i think you will hear in 10 days most of situations it takes 70 days good luck

Yara M

Good luck girls and inshalah I hear good news about your visa. I gave some original papers and hope they give them back to me

salimlov

they take some and give you back some

robynnehm

Thanks yara that's very kind! Good luck too x x and thanks salimlov x x

scotty_bambam

Good luck girls and inshalah I hear good news about your visa. I gave some original papers and hope they give them back to me
Thank you yara,good luck to you too.when did you do biometrics?

Yara M

Thank you so much and It was yesterday Scotty

Shazza100

We got our originals back.