Bez Man Exposed- Zxxxx Gxxxxx

xiaomaovk

I met this person, Zxxxxx Gxxxxxx6 years ago from an online chatting app. I was 19 years old.

He introduced himself as if he is good at everything and acted very friendly.

Very soon after he started to show affection and started to tell me phrases like it is not easy to marry a Muslim

I had affection for him too so we went to a long distance e-relationship.

we almost talk every day and he appeared very religious and decent.

Then he said he wanna come to China to visit me for around 10 days and I agreed.

Before his arrival, he told me he can stay with me from now.

I was touched.

He was jobless when I got to know him. Then he worked as a supermarket staff for couple months and bought his ticket to China.

After he arrived in China, My family and I took care of everything for him

We helped him with his Visa, make meals for him every day, bought him clothes and accessories

But he has no intention of finding a job. He was just relaxing like this for 3 years.

After 3 years, my family found him a job as an English teacher. He can make a very decent amount of money every month.

Strange things started to happen.

He never treated us any meal with his salary, not even any gift and things.

But he still lives with us for free.

After 3 months since I came back after graduating from my university, he and I had a fight

Because he always likes to hang out with some type of friends very late.

We had fights about that, He beat me three times and I was left with wounds. I forgave him.

He broke up with me.

After break up, he started to use countless dating apps, had casual sexual relationship with many women including married ones
(doesn't match his personal setting of a religious person).

He made two gfs afterwards, but broke up with them just after 2 months each.

One gf said she broke up with him because he is always too selfish.

Then he went back with me again, and went back to live in my house.

This time I watch my behaviors more carefully and try to reach perfect

Once after a small fight, he broke up with me again.

After exiting from our house, he started to use dating app, and even talk to my ex co-worker some bad words about me.

I found out this and sued him in his work place.

He got fired. and his school advised him to leave china and come back after some time.

He listend and now he went back to his hometown sfax.

I heard he is with a woman who is much older than him. I hope she can see this post and realize he is just using you for residence or status.

He never cares about anyone but his own benefits.

I observed a great amount of his fb chat histories. He was trying to talk with many Belgium girls, and Going to to Europe or Canada is always his dream.

Please be aware of this man and don't fall into his trap.

Last edited:

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry,

I do not know this man so his name and photos are going to be deleted.

Maybe he is a bad person but my forum is not the place to name and shame and defame people.

There are place better suited to this purpose.

If you post more like this they will be removed.

I have deleted the images from your post and the name but left the story.

To be honest though

He raised break up. - You broke up?

After break up, he started to use countless dating apps, had casual sexual relationship with many women including married ones. - so he was not with you?

He made two gfs afterwards, but broke up with them just after 2 months each. - fair enough maybe he /they did not like him?

One gf said she broke up with him because he is always too selfish. - oh well would not be the first man and ex girlfriends are not going to write sonnets about an ex boyfriend

Then he went back with me again, and went back to live in my house, for free. - Did he force you? and did you have him back knowing he had other girlfriends?

So at the moment you story reads.

1. You met a man online are you much older than him?
  2. He moved across the world to be with you. (it sounds like he bought his own ticket) And wonder of wonders he got a job.
  3. You do not like that he did not give you his money as you are generous
  4. You did not like that he went out with his friends late.
  5. So you broke up
  6. After you broke up he went out and found other girlfriends as many horny young men do
  7. He did not find true love on two occasions
  8. You had him back for some reason and did not ask him to pay or anything.
  9. You then fell out again and he complained to your friends.
  10. You then went out of your way to get him fired from his job and deported from your country.
  11. He is now home and you do not approve of the women he is trying to see.
  12. So you left him + got him fired + got him deported and now want to say bad things about him everywhere and continue to spend your life in the effort to destroy his?

Some ladies on here are cheated on, robbed and or abused.

Maybe this guy is a selfish **** but 80% of young men are.

Caveat Emptor

Last edited:

xiaomaovk

• He raised break up. - You broke up? Him

After break up, he started to use countless dating apps, had casual sexual relationship with many women including married ones. - so he was not with you? He was not

He made two gfs afterwards, but broke up with them just after 2 months each. - fair enough maybe he /they did not like him?

One gf said she broke up with him because he is always too selfish. - oh well would not be the first man and ex girlfriends are not going to write sonnets about an ex boyfriend

Then he went back with me again, and went back to live in my house, for free. - Did he force you? and did you have him back knowing he had other girlfriends? I didn't know about his ex gfs

• You met a man online are you much older than him?
    • /I'm 6 years younger than him
  • He moved across the world to be with you. (it sounds like he bought his own ticket) And wonder of wonders he got a job.
    • He had no job for 3 years
  • You do not like that he did not give you his money as you are generous
  • You did not like that he went out with his friends late.
  • So you broke up
    • He broke up
  • Afteryou broke up he went out and found other girlfriends as many horny young men do
    • Not other girlfriends but friends with benefits, including married women. Also, he acted like he was so decent and religious, never drink and have casual sexual relationships. This break up has turned him to a completely different person?
  • He did not find true love on two occasions
    • He broke up with them in very short time, and I believe true love is maintained.
  • You had him back for some reason and did not ask him to pay or anything.
  • You then fell out again and he complained to your friends.
    • He complained to my ex-coworker who I rarely talked to. What's his intention?
  • You then went out of your way to get him fired from his job and deported from your country.
    • I didn't want him to get fired. This is his company's decision after investigation. He is not deported. I have to correct that. He left the country by himself
  • He is now home and you do not approve of the women he is trying to see.
    • I have the power to disapprove his decisions?
  • So you left him + got him fired + got him deported and now want to say bad things about him everywhere and continue to spend your life in the effort to destroy his?
    • He left me, his company fired him and he left the country by himself.
Sounds like you think my problems are more than his ? I'm feeling depressed.

I think I simplified the process of helping him gaining the visas and his job. It requires a lot of energy and money to sort out everything. In addition, Once after arguing, he beat me and I was left with bruises. Situation like this happened three times.