Bizerte - Le Petit Mousse

Mezoo

VIP Member
Le Petit Mousse: Le Petit Mousse

Oana_bic 753 reviews

The restaurant is delightful, the seafood is extraordinarily good. There are little or no facilities, but who cares, this is a hotel for the connoisseur of good food and simple tastes. Across the road is the sea and the beach and a stones throw away is the old port and town. Do you need anything else?

Written Nov 21, 2005

Mezoo

VIP Member
try it you'll love it

Le Petit Mousse:
The restaurant is delightful, the seafood is extraordinarily good. There are little or no facilities, but who cares, this is a hotel for the connoisseur of good food and simple tastes. Across the road is the sea and the beach and a stones throw away is the old port and town. Do you need anything else?

Written Nov 21, 2005
a delightfully elegant ambiance............................
look at this review I found. says it all. from 2005, i've been a customer of this restaurant since 1986 and nothings changed. it's stood still in time. the food is absolutely some of the best i've ever eaten in anywhere in the world. with the traditional tunisian steak 'flambed' at your table to some of the largest varieties of the freshest fish you've ever delighted to eat. with a marvelous patio directly overlooking the sea across the way the full flavor of old tunisia comes to mind. not the pek or hammamet of today but of another time in this wonderful country. there's a nice little bar and the loveliest garden if your looking for a never to forget wedding...i'm telling you if you really love food you gotta take a trip to bizerte for this!! :cool: p.s. it's also a "original" boutique hotel with 10 or 15 rooms too...

Essem

Staff member
Thanks for the recommendation Mezoo - Bizerte is a favourite of mine so will certainly give this restaurant a go next time I'm there. Maybe you'll be there too!!! (and you can pay! :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
Thanks for the recommendation Mezoo - Bizerte is a favourite of mine so will certainly give this restaurant a go next time I'm there. Maybe you'll be there too!!! (and you can pay! :)
could very well be, ya never know. sure i can pay, im never short on floose, ask nour...lol :D

Mossy

One of my favorite restaurants too. Had lunch there two Sundays ago - fantastic !!