Bulletin No3. (B3) - Where does it say this required?

ronaldinho

Brilliant thanks a lot
Hey where is the ministry of affairs ? Can you just go there and ask for b3 my husbands going tunis tomorrow to get the marriage docs translated and stamped
Print out of online application including passport sized pic
Appendix 2 financial form

Spouse in UK (wife):

Introductory letter
Su07 form (sponsorship form )
Birth certificate not more than three months old
Certified copy of passport and stamps entry and exit to Tunisia
Letter from employer confirming salary
Contract of employment
6 month wage slips
P60
6 months bank statements
Property inspection report not more than three months old
Floor plans and pictures of house
Land registry
Mortgage statement
Council letter confirming electoral roll status
Utility bills

Spouse in Tunisia (husband):

Introductory letter
Marriage certificate FRENCH stamped by beladier, governate ministry of affairs then translated to English
Birth certificate French (stamped by beladier, governate and ministry of affairs then translated to English
Passport and photocopy of it
Passport photograph
Letter of residency in French stamped by local police and ministryof affairs ) then translated to English
B3 police check in Arabic stamped by ministry of affairs then translated to English
English test certificate
Employment history translated to English
Bank statements
All his things that are stamped cannot be more than three months old

Us (together):

Mobile phone bills, WHATSAPP messages, Facebook messages, copies of viber and Skype calls,
Pictures of us together and with friends and family out there
Copies of flight bookings and hotel accommodation
Letters of support from friends and family including copies of their passports

ronaldinho

the six wages lips sould be the prior six months of the date you "submit" your application

ronaldinho

ministry of foreign affaires is in tunis

Samza

Cool thanks- shazza did you get b3 stamped too out of interest ?

ronaldinho

what else you need to ask about me and my wife dint get help like this when we applied :hungover:

Samza

Appreciate your help I've got everything apart for that b3 cos someone told me it's not needed and I just forgot about it

Samza

Are you still waiting to get your visa ?

Samza

When you went for biometrics what do the do exactly apart from fingerprints and photo? Is this where you leave your supporting documents OR do you have to post thosw to england yourself ?

Shazza100

Hi Samza. I just checked with my partner. When you apply for the B3 it comes with the stamps already but he told me it takes 3 weeks unless your husband knows someone in the government who can help you. :-(

ronaldinho

Are you still waiting to get your visa ?
no im waiting for my wife to come here because is cold :hilarious: i been refused for only one reason is financial equirment is a bit comlicated we gona wait another two months and then applied , because she have two months wageslips low pay coz she was offsick , even i provided p60 with £22400 annum income still not enought , but she will see a solicitor if apply niw or wait , best wishes for you and your husband and what its like

ronaldinho

When you went for biometrics what do the do exactly apart from fingerprints and photo? Is this where you leave your supporting documents OR do you have to post thosw to england yourself ?
when i got there , i show my appointment paper , they let me in , sign a paper and sit down waiting for my name to comeup on a screen then gave my document , then fingerprint(biometrics) thats it

Shazza100

The application centre will send the application and documents to Paris to be considered there.

Samza

PARIS ? Omg lol keep hearing different things was told Sheffield deal with the applications

ronaldinho

Hi Samza. I just checked with my partner. When you apply for the B3 it comes with the stamps already but he told me it takes 3 weeks unless your husband knows someone in the government who can help you. :-(
shazza100 , he should stamp it at ministry of foreign affairs (cost 5 dinars )then translat it ,he should

Shazza100

is true its paris
Why Ronaldinho? Yes it has been translated and it has been sealed by the Police and it was issued by the Ministry so if the original is submitted with a translation why do you need it stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Please can you let me know where you understand this information from?

Shazza100

Sheffield????

Samza

Confusing.com :oops::eek:

Shazza100

Its definitely Paris. Tunis stopped dealing with their own applications for a visa quite some time ago.