Bulletin No3. (B3) - Where does it say this required?

ronaldinho

Why Ronaldinho? Yes it has been translated and it has been sealed by the Police and it was issued by the Ministry so if the original is submitted with a translation why do you need it stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Please can you let me know where you understand this information from?
because all official papers going to embassys or visa reasons shoud be stamped at ministry of foreign affairs like mariage certificate and b3 , birth certificate and residency card , and when i have been there to stamp it , they ask me where this documents going i sayed is uk spouse visa they stamp it and gave to me back and also there outside lots of people bringing document diffrent country visa . thats all what i know . shazza100 they ask to do weird things lol

ronaldinho

Yea was told Sheffield deal with it
my refusal stamp in my passport got uk/paris so....lets talk about somthing importnat

Shazza100

ha ha ok thanks for the information. I am confused now - we just got it translated at a proper translated :-(

ronaldinho

ha ha ok thanks for the information. I am confused now - we just got it translated at a proper translated :-(
so you will stamp it and translate it stamed lol

Jane BM

All visas are dealt with in Paris and have been for a while now. Tunis is just where the application is submitted.

Don't know where you got Sheffied from, I know appeals are heard in Leicester.

Shazza100

Jane BM - Do you know if it a requirement that all documents are stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The reason I say this is because obviously I have looked into the UKBA guidance, and of course it is not country specific, but the only requirement I see is that any documents need to be translated into English and have full details of the translator, dated, contact details and company. Also indicating that it is a true copy of the original. We are not applying for a spouse visa, but a fiance visa and I know that people have had their marriage certificates stamped and translated. We used an official translator in Sousse and all looks well with the documents for birth certificate, B3 and ID card but now I am doubting myself that this needs to be "stamped" in Tunis for some reason....why would this be needed? Do we need to do all this again?

Jane BM

Jane BM - Do you know if it a requirement that all documents are stamped at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The reason I say this is because obviously I have looked into the UKBA guidance, and of course it is not country specific, but the only requirement I see is that any documents need to be translated into English and have full details of the translator, dated, contact details and company. Also indicating that it is a true copy of the original. We are not applying for a spouse visa, but a fiance visa and I know that people have had their marriage certificates stamped and translated. We used an official translator in Sousse and all looks well with the documents for birth certificate, B3 and ID card but now I am doubting myself that this needs to be "stamped" in Tunis for some reason....why would this be needed? Do we need to do all this again?
We did have to have my husbands documents stamped at the Ministry yes.....xx

Shazza100

We did have to have my husbands documents stamped at the Ministry yes.....xx
Well this is a right pain.....in the guidance it doesn't say documents have to be a "legalised" just original...this annoys be because if this is required for birth certificate etc...it should say it needs to legalised by a government. i even checked with the UKBA about original docs and this wasn't mentioned..rubbish :(

Jane BM

Well this is a right pain.....in the guidance it doesn't say documents have to be a "legalised" just original...this annoys be because if this is required for birth certificate etc...it should say it needs to legalised by a government. i even checked with the UKBA about original docs and this wasn't mentioned..rubbish :(
Thing is they're 'guidance' notes, apart from a few specifics on there most of the documentation needed is very much down to yourself to work out. They don't like to make things too easy for people. Lol

Shazza100

Thing is they're 'guidance' notes, apart from a few specifics on there most of the documentation needed is very much down to yourself to work out. They don't like to make things too easy for people. Lol
yep your right about that.will get these documents stamped and translated again...thanks x

ronaldinho

hi everyone , mariage certificate and birth certificate should be stamped at governerate (in tunisian :mo3tamdiya)before ministry ,but residency card and b3 should be stamped ones at the ministry , do you know that?

curly

hi everyone , mariage certificate and birth certificate should be stamped at governerate (in tunisian :mo3tamdiya)before ministry ,but residency card and b3 should be stamped ones at the ministry , do you know that?
What's a residency card? I'm finding extra things for the visa by the day! X

ronaldinho

What's a residency card? I'm finding extra things for the visa by the day! X
your hasband have to go to the nearest police station and ask for , he have also to take with him 3 dinars stamp and his id card
on the uk website is "green card "

luna06

I think it is possible Samza, it takes a few days I think, see what your husband can do. Better to try I think. We too have an appointment soon, 17th February 2015. I think the e-mail is fine about the accommodation. The same was with my letter it was "subject to visa". It is a catch 22 situation and this is as far as your agent can go and that's all you can do. Good Luck :) x
Hey shazza hope you doing well :) wanted to ask you a question as I'm a bit worry, did someone contact your landlord for references ? As after we applied and sent the documents I had to move out from my previous home where I put for the application, will that affect my husbands application ? I dunno if they do contact agency or landlord or not, could you plz let me know thanks :) how long did you wait for an answer ? We are in our 8th week now , thanks x

Shazza100

Do you have a new property? I don't think anyone contacted the agency to check but then I didn't really ask. Was it correct at the time of the application?

luna06

Do you have a new property? I don't think anyone contacted the agency to check but then I didn't really ask. Was it correct at the time of the application?
Thanks shazza for replying back, after we applied I stayed at my previous place for over a month and move out to a flat where I'm living by myself till hubby comes in, all through an agency, I've contacted my previous agency but they haven't been contacted at all so dunno what to do as I think we will get an answer soon as we are waiting for 8 weeks ATM , lawyer asked me to bring a new letter, contract and inspection report, so we can update them I just hope this won't delayed my hubby papers, did they contact your hubby via email or call ? Thanks x

scotty_bambam

[QUOTE="Sameh...sorry.ronaldhinos got his visa and went to UK..he doesn't come on here anymore.you can't do it in one day because they tell you to come back next day.

scotty_bambam

You don't need one