Buying property

gem15

I have to agree with Scottochott that's far too expensive, i think someone is pulling your chain. Also some people say Kantaoui on a description but it will probably be Chott Merium or Tantana.

Jane BM

Is £293,000 for a 2 bedroom apartment in Kantaoui a fair price, does anyone know?
Whoa.......is it gold plated Burton....:eek:

Burton

Thanks everyone, and just as I thought way to high a price! I've seen a 1 bedroom apartment for £28,000 in Kantaoui, does that seem reasonable?

Trulymadlydeeply

The Dunes Golf & Spa
Port El Kantaoui, Tunisia
Apartment, Room(s): 1
The Dunes Golf & Spa Properties from only €39,000 Predicted capital growth in excess of 40% per year Fantastic rental yields in (...)
39.000,00 EUR

gem15

The Dunes Golf & Spa
The Dunes Golf & Spa Properties from only €39,000 Predicted capital growth in excess of 40% per year Fantastic rental yields in (...)
39.000,00 EUR
Ive heard many a bad thing about The Dunes, Firstly its not in Kantaoui by any means. :mad:

Scottochott

Thanks everyone, and just as I thought way to high a price! I've seen a 1 bedroom apartment for £28,000 in Kantaoui, does that seem reasonable?
Impossible to say without seeing property details, can you post them? As I said before Kantaoui has gone downhill, more a spot for bezness men and their "victims" / apartments rented by the hour by locals and tourists alike for dubious reasons! / loud Libyans, etc. Also I think Gem pointed out the Kantaoui tag is attributed to properties miles away. As everywhere location is key, seafront is always worth more of course. Some awful properties in the Tantana area, but Chott Meriem seems to be where it's at right now. If you post details of your properties you'll get more of an answer!

Scottochott

The Dunes Golf & Spa
39.000,00 EUR
Don't believe everything you read, I know these well, not a good buy or investment IMO.

Trulymadlydeeply

Or really they look lovely in the ads!!! You would think I'd know better ;)

Scottochott

Or really they look lovely in the ads!!! You would think I'd know better ;)
Their literature and "images" look great but in reality it's like a prison compound, the apartments are full of strange angular rooms and lots of steps and levels. I've heard some horror stories about the contracts and problems with the title deeds too. The problem with these huge complexes are that they're empty and prone to theft in off season and heaving with undesirables in summer! Unfortunately this is one of the developments heavily touted in the uk, shame because there are some much better places nearby, a good example of why investors should visit and not be persuaded by ads and literature alone, and certainly not take agents' views as truthful, they're only after commissions!

Burton

Impossible to say without seeing property details, can you post them? As I said before Kantaoui has gone downhill, more a spot for bezness men and their "victims" / apartments rented by the hour by locals and tourists alike for dubious reasons! / loud Libyans, etc. Also I think Gem pointed out the Kantaoui tag is attributed to properties miles away. As everywhere location is key, seafront is always worth more of course. Some awful properties in the Tantana area, but Chott Meriem seems to be where it's at right now. If you post details of your properties you'll get more of an answer!
This is one that my brother found:
Ref 1586982 | Port El Kantaoui, Sousse | 2 Bedroom Apartment with a Garden
inShare Share html .fb_share_button { display: -moz-inline-block; display:inline-block; padding:2px 20px 0 2px; height:16px; color: #295582; border:1px solid #396592; background:url(http://static.ak.facebook.com/images/share/facebook_share_icon.gif?6:26981) no-repeat center right; } html .fb_share_button:hover { border:1px solid #d8dfea; background:#3b5998 url(http://static.ak.facebook.com/images/share/facebook_share_icon.gif?6:26981) no-repeat center right; text-decoration:none; color:#fff; border:1px solid #295582; }
Kantaoui Bay View, Port el Kantaoui, Sousse, Tunisia
pre { font-family: "Lucida Console", "Courier New", Verdana; border: 1px solid #CCC; background: #f2f2f2; padding: 10px; } code { font-family: "Lucida Console", "Courier New", Verdana; margin: 0; padding: 0; } #gallery { padding: 20px; } #descriptions { position: relative; height: 50px; background: #EEE; margin-top: 10px; width: 640px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; } #descriptions .ad-image-description { position: absolute; } #descriptions .ad-image-description .ad-description-title { display: block; }

1 / 7
StartStop
5 Star Kantaoui Bay View Apartments – Prime Location Port El Kantaoui - For Sale Luxury 1st Floor 2 Bed Apartment – 276.62 Sq.Mtrs - TND754, 894 (GBP291, 468*) – Golf Course Views With Private Garden - Freehold – Luxury Development – Close To All Amenities – Completion On Course for Q3 2014

Kantaoui Bay View
A stunning residence in a fabulous area ‘Kantaoui Bay View’
Nestled in the marina golf course and enjoying both an exceptional sea view: Over the Mediterranean sea: Unequalled panoramic view offered from this exclusive site. K.B.V is a dream come true project that will amaze its future residents no matter what their nationality.

If you want to spend some quality time on your holidays, or invest in a highly desirable residential
development and live the luxury, then don’t search too far, you are right here! El Kantaoui Bay View residence will simply offer you the comfort and the art of living you are looking for.

Sousse has always been called “The coastal pearl. This metaphorical picture is agreed upon by so many visitors and admirers. This Tunisian iconic city enjoys seaside tourism, thanks to its coastal line one cannot visit Tunisia without coming through its Marina and its famous touristic area El Kantaoui with its glorious residences and precisely ‘Kantaoui Bay View’ amidst of the most beautiful resort in the Mediterranean, Kantaoui Bay View is a real haven.

Situated 70 meters above sea level on a hillside plateau, where olive trees flourish amongst natural vegetation on Kantaoui Bay View is encompassed by a natural forest. It offers Nature lovers and golf enthusiast’s a like seclusion and tranquility.

Why Invest Kantaoui Bay View?

• Nestled on a Golf Course enjoying superb golf course and sea views
• Located Port El Kantaoui
• Luxury 1, 2 and 3 Bed Apartments
• Close To The Marina
• 20 Minutes From Airport
• All Amenities Within Close Proximity
• Construction On Schedule Set To Complete Dec 2013
• Excellent Interest Free Payment Terms
• Excellent Rental and Capital Appreciation Expectations
• Prices Starting from just TND410, 769

Key Features

Guaranteed Comfort

tiling:

• Living room and entrance hall marble
• White statuary’
• Rooms & hallways: Marble ‘Thela beige’
• Bathroom: Choice between Marble ‘Antique Yellow’ or ‘Kadhel Rose’or ‘White
• Statuary’
• Kitchen ‘Grespania Folkstone Bianco’

carpentry:

• Front door
• Walk-in closets in every rooms
• Windows: Aluminum and double -glazed

heating system:

• With individual control & with natural gas
• Adjustable temperature in each room
• High quality programmed system which automatically detects faults.
• Up market heaters with 10 years warranty

plumbing & sanitary:

• Instantly produced hot water.
• Imported High quality plumbing fixtures sanitary equipment

security:

• 24/24 Hours guarded residence.
• video monitoring
• Magnetic swipe card access
• Colour videophone
• Reception & Porter
• 4 elevators serving the 4 doors

Payment Terms

• 50% Immediate On Reservation
• 50% On Completion Q3 2014

Burton

Scottochott

inShare Share html .fb_share_button { display: -moz-inline-block; display:inline-block; padding:2px 20px 0 2px; height:16px; color: #295582; border:1px solid #396592; background:url(http://static.ak.facebook.com/images/share/facebook_share_icon.gif?6:26981) no-repeat center right; } html .fb_share_button:hover { border:1px solid #d8dfea; background:#3b5998 url(http://static.ak.facebook.com/images/share/facebook_share_icon.gif?6:26981) no-repeat center right; text-decoration:none; color:#fff; border:1px solid #295582; }
pre { font-family: "Lucida Console", "Courier New", Verdana; border: 1px solid #CCC; background: #f2f2f2; padding: 10px; } code { font-family: "Lucida Console", "Courier New", Verdana; margin: 0; padding: 0; } #gallery { padding: 20px; } #descriptions { position: relative; height: 50px; background: #EEE; margin-top: 10px; width: 640px; padding: 10px; overflow: hidden; } #descriptions .ad-image-description { position: absolute; } #descriptions .ad-image-description .ad-description-title { display: block; }

1 / 7
StartStop
5 Star Kantaoui Bay View Apartments – Prime Location Port El Kantaoui - For Sale Luxury 1st Floor 2 Bed Apartment – 276.62 Sq.Mtrs - TND754, 894 (GBP291, 468*) – Golf Course Views With Private Garden - Freehold – Luxury Development – Close To All Amenities – Completion On Course for Q3 2014

Kantaoui Bay View
Nestled in the marina golf course and enjoying both an exceptional sea view: Over the Mediterranean sea: Unequalled panoramic view offered from this exclusive site. K.B.V is a dream come true project that will amaze its future residents no matter what their nationality.

If you want to spend some quality time on your holidays, or invest in a highly desirable residential
development and live the luxury, then don’t search too far, you are right here! El Kantaoui Bay View residence will simply offer you the comfort and the art of living you are looking for.

Sousse has always been called “The coastal pearl. This metaphorical picture is agreed upon by so many visitors and admirers. This Tunisian iconic city enjoys seaside tourism, thanks to its coastal line one cannot visit Tunisia without coming through its Marina and its famous touristic area El Kantaoui with its glorious residences and precisely ‘Kantaoui Bay View’ amidst of the most beautiful resort in the Mediterranean, Kantaoui Bay View is a real haven.

Situated 70 meters above sea level on a hillside plateau, where olive trees flourish amongst natural vegetation on Kantaoui Bay View is encompassed by a natural forest. It offers Nature lovers and golf enthusiast’s a like seclusion and tranquility.

• Close To The Marina

Key Features

Guaranteed Comfort

tiling:

• White statuary’
• Statuary’

carpentry:

• Front door

heating system:

plumbing & sanitary:

security:

• video monitoring
• Colour videophone
• Reception & Porter

Payment Terms

This is typical, the external "photos" are nothing of the sort, merely "artistic images" made on computer, the interiors are show home photos, not of the apartment in question. It is not in Kantaoui. Any serious investor needs to go and visit and look at all on offer, it is not like European advertising, you need to go see for yourself

Burton

This is typical, the external "photos" are nothing of the sort, merely "artistic images" made on computer, the interiors are show home photos, not of the apartment in question. It is not in Kantaoui. Any serious investor needs to go and visit and look at all on offer, it is not like European advertising, you need to go see for yourself
Thanks so much for your local knowledge and insight and information. As I thought there's something not right about this advertisement. We will go and look around for ourselves in person.

rabah

1 / 7
StartStop

Kantaoui Bay View

• Close To The Marina

Key Features

Guaranteed Comfort

tiling:

• White statuary’
• Statuary’

carpentry:

• Front door

heating system:

plumbing & sanitary:

security:

• video monitoring
• Colour videophone
• Reception & Porter

Payment Terms

I cannot believe they charge that much for a 2 bedroom apartment. For 3/4 million TND or even less, you could buy a very beautiful villa anywhere nice in Tunisia. On top of the crazy price of close to 3k TND/square meter, I bet they charge a hefty monthly fee for maintenance.
I truly doubt they have any buyers at these prices.

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
For that kind of money you can buy in Carthage

It may be a small place but you can rent out all year

M

Mariana

hi i can help you with that ^^
i know alot o friends and family can help too can y give me your mail or namber to tolk ?
i'll be waiting^^

Jane BM

i know alot o friends and family can help too can y give me your mail or namber to tolk ?
i'll be waiting^^
Who do you want to help Mariana?

Scottochott

i'll be waiting^^
Mariana this is a chat forum, not a place to tout for business

Burton

We were just asking for those of you 'on the ground' about prices etc. didn't really expect all the sarcasm.

Jane BM

We were just asking for those of you 'on the ground' about prices etc. didn't really expect all the sarcasm.
?? Have I missed something ?