Cake........

FoxyRoxie89

Hahahahaha, Lanie not that sort of surprise! hehe

Ahh Roxie may have to change the pic but perhaps great idea my face is hidden :oops:!! hehe
LOL doubt it

Nainai

hahaha, blushing!!

all this talk of food is making me hungry! lol

FoxyRoxie89

Im never hungry when I am here, they feed me too much haha

Nainai

hahaha!! That is soooo true, thats all everyone says to me is eat! hehehe. His mum is a fab cook but I can only eat small portions :D

lainie

same! no food in scotland, obviously, so have to be fattened up by MIL!

FoxyRoxie89

hahaha!! That is soooo true, thats all everyone says to me is eat! hehehe. His mum is a fab cook but I can only eat small portions :D
I get stuffed and still eat cos its yummy!!

my husband will even put food on my plate (even though we have the same) and will only eat it if I say Im finished and swear I have!

same! no food in scotland, obviously, so have to be fattened up by MIL!
Oh I still eat in England too!

C

carollovestitou

Hiya I'm traveling to Tunisia enfidha next week and I want to take a fruit cake though Tunisia with me as it's my wedding anniversary and birthday so i just wondered if someone can help me with issue thanks

ROULLA

Hiya I'm traveling to Tunisia enfidha next week and I want to take a fruit cake though Tunisia with me as it's my wedding anniversary and birthday so i just wondered if someone can help me with issue thanks
Hi Carollovestitou and welcome to the forum! I have often taken cake and its been fine in fact last year it was my nephews birthday and I took two cakes with me in my hand luggage and it was fine no one said anything to me, hope that this helps.:)

C

carollovestitou

Hi Carollovestitou and welcome to the forum! I have often taken cake and its been fine in fact last year it was my nephews birthday and I took two cakes with me in my hand luggage and it was fine no one said anything to me, hope that this helps.:)
Yes thanks but I'm still little confused as my airline thomson od me if I was able to take cakes though to tunisia then it would have to go in my hold luggage not my hand luggage

Jane BM

Yes thanks but I'm still little confused as my airline thomson od me if I was able to take cakes though to tunisia then it would have to go in my hold luggage not my hand luggage
Generally that's true, some airlines and some airports are far stricter than others unfortunately.

elaine2

wish i could eat cake