Can I use my American passport to enter Tunisia?

Airborne

Hello,

I have misplaced/lost my Tunisian passport a while back and I'm contemplating on visiting the country in a month or so. I was reading online that it's a very lengthy- and painful- process to get one replaced.

Has anyone succeeded in entering the country on a non-Tunisian passport?

Selmi

Hello,

I have misplaced/lost my Tunisian passport a while back and I'm contemplating on visiting the country in a month or so. I was reading online that it's a very lengthy- and painful- process to get one replaced.

[/QUOTE
Hello,

Tunisian national’s have to enter and leave
Hello,

Have you maybe tried to contact the embassy and explain your situation and intentions of visiting the country ? You would be fine leaving the states with your American passport but unfortunately entering Tunisia would be the issue and something I wouldn’t want to chance. Have you maybe got a copy of your Tunisian passport ? if so when contacting the embassy may be helpful.