Carthageland - Yasmine Hammamet

Essem

Staff member
A fabulous day out for all the family. Lots of fun things to do and see in Yasmine Hammamet's Theme Park.

Easy to find, as you enter YH and approach roundabout where Blue Ice ice rink is take a left and Carthageland is only a few hundred meters along this road on the right.

There is the Flume ride (you will get wet), a breathtaking experience on board a boat at full speed projected at full speed through curves and vertical falls from 6-12 metres whilest travelling through a 400 metre 'refreshing' sensation.

There's also a mini zoo, The Dragon, the teacups, adventure games, giant inflatables, and funball Battle.

My favourites were the Periple de Hannon and the Music Express

Essem

Staff member
Just couldn't continue videoing and really had to hold on - it was going soooooooooooooo fast!

*Jess*

I like the look of this! Hopefully I can persuade hubby's boss to give him a day off :D

Jasmine

Maybe they should be advised to go here instead of buying alcohol - the dizzy effect is the same just without the hangover :D

Essem

Staff member
It was amazing but unfortunately poor Scottochott acquired a bruised hip.

My diet starts (again) tomorrow!

Tip for going on this - put everything from your pockets into a handbag or leave them somewhere safe. Things just fly out of your pockets.

caveatemptor

How much is the entrance charge Essem?

Trulymadlydeeply

We went there a couple of years ago, have they got new rides? I ask because Z was only 10 or 11 and he was bored!!! I cant remember what the entrance fee was...

*Jess*

Tip for going on this - put everything from your pockets into a handbag or leave them somewhere safe. Things just fly out of your pockets.
Oooh! Yey! Hubby has agreed to get a day off! Eeee it looks good on the website! I'm such a big kid lol :D

Essem

Staff member
How much is the entrance charge Essem?
For Carthageland Park alone it's 15 dinars for adults.

But you can mix and match with the other attractions there too.

Essem

Staff member
We went there a couple of years ago, have they got new rides? I ask because Z was only 10 or 11 and he was bored!!! I cant remember what the entrance fee was...
It was the first time I'd been in there so not sure if any are new Truly or if they're the same as before.

Lots more pix on tunisia.com fb.

The music express is def a white knuckle one.

Essem

Staff member

Ostriches in the mini zoo

Essem

Staff member
Flume Ride

Scottochott

And an aching jaw from all the laughing!

It's not a bad day out, and you get unlimited rides. Don't go expecting Disneyland or Alton Towers, but fun nonetheless

Essem

Staff member
Le Temple de Baal

ROULLA

Flume Ride
This has got to be one of the kids favourite rides although I don't think much about the safety of this ride as there are no seat belts .

Essem

Staff member
Le Periple de Hannon

DragonZest

Flume Ride
Off subject but does anyone know what the name of the song is in this video??? I have heard it a million and one times on the telly but have noooo idea who sang it or the name of it!

Essem

Staff member
Think it's an Algerian song from a few years back Dragonzest.

ROULLA

Off subject but does anyone know what the name of the song is in this video??? I have heard it a million and one times on the telly but have noooo idea who sang it or the name of it!
Hi Dragonzest Hope that you are in good health! Yes it is Bangla like Mr C already said, I will place it on your wall for you.:)