Jasmine

I am huni, as you know.....both with the text service too
xxxx

carina

i have had a few problems getting through but after a few tries its ok xx

selz

Oh no least u got thru eventually Carina it's havin none of it 4 me...... :(

shell

10p a min to tunisian mobiles phone calls (sorry cant find old happy talk thread)

Hi everyone...
Have set myself a mission to find cheap phone calls now that happy talk has died....or i am going to be so skint.
Have it down to 10p a min to tunisian mobiles...come on girls can anyone do better?
Oh the number is
TUNISIA-MOBILE 10p/min 08718700011
is only 10p from bt line sorry dont know about other service providers.
Hope it helps some of you or all of you...please if anyone knows of a cheaper way to call please share it with us all.
Hope you are all well, i have a really busy time in the next few weeks at uni and on placement ( have begun to feel like i dont know bot all about midwifery, happy talk dying has made me start reading and reasearching again and is prob best in a way because once my lovely htb is here, fingers crossed, i dont think i will pick up a textbook for weeks) and with my wedding in novemeber i feel like i have no life. nice to be able to come on here and laugh or just have a read of what everyone is up to... hope you girls all heading out soon have a lovely time...im so jealous
xx

shell

Hi again...maybe try these...i'm going to but dont have time at the moment.
Budget.com
discountdial
teletop
topupdiscount
topupnow
cheapestchat
0844calls
1pminute
abroadcall

if anyone has any luck with these numbers ( for less than 10p i'm sure everyone would be grateful if you share with us all)
xx

Cheryl

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. Hope you have the best day ever xxx

10p min is very good xxx

Leanne

lebara sim cards r ok, i got mine online.

Hi everyone...
Have set myself a mission to find cheap phone calls now that happy talk has died....or i am going to be so skint.
Have it down to 10p a min to tunisian mobiles...come on girls can anyone do better?
Oh the number is
TUNISIA-MOBILE 10p/min 08718700011
is only 10p from bt line sorry dont know about other service providers.
Hope it helps some of you or all of you...please if anyone knows of a cheaper way to call please share it with us all.
Hope you are all well, i have a really busy time in the next few weeks at uni and on placement ( have begun to feel like i dont know bot all about midwifery, happy talk dying has made me start reading and reasearching again and is prob best in a way because once my lovely htb is here, fingers crossed, i dont think i will pick up a textbook for weeks) and with my wedding in novemeber i feel like i have no life. nice to be able to come on here and laugh or just have a read of what everyone is up to... hope you girls all heading out soon have a lovely time...im so jealous
xx

caley

Hi shell!

Wow!! Youre getting married very soon!! I bet ur soooo excited!! I went to a wedding wen i was out there and it was a amazing....i had to wear all the proper traditional stuff though, and i was just a guest!!!!......literally it took me about 4 hours to get in and out of my dress and they put so much gold on me, i could barely walk! it was great though.....they really go for it out there!! no cheesy disco music or naff buffets!!

Are u planning on living there, or are you both going to live here? xx

Scoobydoo

Well thats a bit of a nuisance and it had that new number/company on there...just looking for it now.

Perhaps for now leave threads as they are, that way people can find thing where they know they posted them and can refer back, we have had a couple of those situations already this past week.

Scoobydoo

Can anyone remember the name of the compnay that the guy came on and told us about?

That number aint working shell!!

Scoobydoo

Kezza, can you look and see whether you can get it back. There is a place in your profile where you can view moderated and deleted threads...can you have a look please hun?

Ta x

Delstar

i think the site your on about is

http://www.localphone.com/how_to_call

I think the chap was offering free 1 pound credit, that site has a loyalty program where it gives each referer some free calling credit.

Havent used them yet, if anyone does, please let us know how the service is.

right now im using the 02 your country oay as you go sims, they give me 200 free mins a month for a £30 quid top up, i use the £30 quid to send texts which are 10p each.

if you top up 15 quid you get 100 mins.

has anyone looked at them calling cards you can get from most new agents in london?

try prince africa card, its £2.50 and gives about 40 mins if i remember right

there is another £5 card africa tel or something,

Delstar

if anyone else has anything cheaper please advise

ginabeena37

Trix call card,
card costs £5.25 and that gives you 160 mins when caling the local access number, or 130 when calling the free phone number, you can buy it online at u2call.com

D

dcardwell

Hello again :)

Delstar is correct - I offered £1 calling credit with Localphone.com if you sign up and send me a private message here with your Localphone e-mail address.

We charge 7.7p per minute to landlines and 12p per minute to mobiles (call Tunisia).

Once you’ve gone through your £1 you can recommend Localphone to your friends and earn some more free credit when they order some of their own.

selz

I also use the o2 ur country now....I get my 200 minutes free for spending £30 (doesnt last me long tho) & i use the credit for txtin which is 10p each..
My contract costs me 25p per txt so o2 much cheaper.

Also usin maxi phone cards in emergencies.

selz

Ive used the h.t still 4 txtin only wen im logged on...

Delstar

hmm, maxi talk card,

how much is the card 5 quid is it? for 3 and how many minutes on average do u get on them to tunisia mobiles?

Delstar

cant quite work out why calls to tunisia are so expensive, ive seen cheap pence per minute calls to places like india and china for like 3p a min on most of these voip websites, and considering the distance, tunisia is not that far......

think they should reduce the costs.

selz

its on digicallingcards.com they do maxi & loads of others!!!!

I put on the £5.99 maxi card it says 174mins i think but u dont get that long not sure really ive not kpt a check on it.
There is a big list on there jus go through & c which 1 suits u.....
Shame Tunisia is soooooooooooooo expensive, think they cottoning on 2 the Tunisian romances!!! :)