Cheap calls to Tunisian mobiles????

Cheryl

Well...hehehe...that is tempting ...loads of "crunchies" ...but...i don't like them! lol.....give me some aeros....lots of lovely bubbles..:D...lol...but if I went....you will all be welcome ;)

xxxxx

Just go then ;) You makin me a cheap skate like you for a free holiday

xxx

caley

No wait Kassie......if we go together, we can combine your savings with the 11.36p in my bank account and live in a Tunisian Super-Palace with our other halves!!.....I can do some dodgy duty-free dealings on the side and sell cheap mobiles to the animators and you can learn how to do henna and tattoo up all the tourists!!........oooooh and i can braid and dreadlock hair on the side of the road!......i reckon by this time next year......we could be millionaires!! xxxxx

K

Kassie

No wait Kassie......if we go together, we can combine your savings with the 11.36p in my bank account and live in a Tunisian Super-Palace with our other halves!!.....I can do some dodgy duty-free dealings on the side and sell cheap mobiles to the animators and you can learn how to do henna and tattoo up all the tourists!!........oooooh and i can braid and dreadlock hair on the side of the road!......i reckon by this time next year......we could be millionaires!! xxxxx
lol....now there's a thought! ;) :D...I like it :)

xxxx

sadsally

anyone else experiencing telephone problems

Hi to everyone,

Despite being a member since june this is my first post so I hope someone will talk to me. In the past week I have been having difficulty with connections to a Tunisiana mobile number. I don't speak arabic so have no idea what the pre-recorded message is saying. It seems to be two different messages depending on when I ring the most common one mentioning Tunisiana. The second messsage says something that sounds like albir which I am thinking means closed. - Don't even know where i have got this from but I guess some of you guys can understand the frustration.
The person I am ringing is in the Hammamet area and I think they are sick so I am desperate to speak to them or at least get some reassurance that the phones are playing up.
Thanks for any help or insight anyone can offer. SADSALLY

scarlett rose

yes i had that problem too my bf said to me why dont u answer my call.. and i said it neva rang my end also wen i ring he says phone is on but you get the recorded message in french/arabic it says please try again lata the mobile you are calling is unavailable blah blah
or sometimes an american voice says NO ROUTS FOUND..bad connections..

sadsally

Thats a relief (I think) havent managed to speak to my bf since weds night have rung about 30 times and I only got a ringing tone once and there was no answer although not convinced it connected properly because it was a terrible line. Thanks for your response

Patrice

Banned
I had many problems with Tunisiana. It seems it is not a good operator and the connections are usually bad. I wrote them an email through their site and at least the txt were again delivered. But anyway, as for calling it is usually very difficult.

Check their site and try to explain what is happening. Maybe they can help you. http://www.tunisiana.com/jahia/Jahia/

Good Luck

sadsally

Thanks for the advice will use the link x Tried that I cannot find any notification of difficulty but it is all written in French and I am rubbish. However I just about managed to subit a querie on the proforma so will see if the response in comprehendable for me. Thanks again for your help.

Scoobydoo

Local Phone RIP OFF

Hi all....felt compelled to warn you all about this....remember a while back there was a guy who came on and said about localPhone Cheap International Calls with Localphone was 10p to tunisia mobiles etc and he would give people £1 credit or whatever it was.....WELL my husband signed up to it and it was great worked exactly how it was supposed to, wonderful 10p per min to mobiles, 7p to landlines....then BOOM here we go now its suddenly gone up to a whooping 29p....WHAT A TOTAL RIP OFF....needless to say he has cancelled his account now.....
I am so sick of these places doing this....why can i call China for 1p but tunisia is so expensive, its ridiculous....

Ok rant over.... ;-)
x

sparkle

LOL sorry but i love when you rant

arabchique

Bet you feel better now, Nic ... ;)

These places definitely get you where it hurts ... right smack bang in the wallet ... :mad:

xxxx

Scoobydoo

grrrrr

Bloody rip off merchants if you ask me....:mad:

selz

IM RINGING 2 A MOBILE ALL THE TIME AS YES THERE IS NO FIXED LANDLINE AT THE HOUSE.....
i THINK WEN HAPPY TALK COME BACK THEY WILL OF PUT PRICES UP THO. :(

selz

P.S Didnt realise ad caps on, wasnt shoutin!!!!!! honest :D

Bluebell

update today on Happy Talk says
Thursday, November 20, 2008 5:04 PM

Voice service update

We have now tested a new voice application with good results but we are still in negotiation with suppliers about business models and call pricing.
We will provide more information via these pages in the near future.
Meanwhile we thank you for your continued support and patience.

So maybe they will have something up and running by Dec - let's just hope the pricing structure is reasonable.

K

Kassie

Voice service update

We have now tested a new voice application with good results but we are still in negotiation with suppliers about business models and call pricing.

So maybe they will have something up and running by Dec - let's just hope the pricing structure is reasonable.
I know is not the cheapest...but best minutes...no hassle ....ok 18p a min to mobile...but always get through! and no hidden costs!!! :)

xxxx

Essem

Staff member
0871 870 0011 10p per minute to landlines and some mobiles - Tunisiana seems to work but Telecom beg 99 doean't for some reason.

africanlilly

Voice service update

fingers crossed hey!

I came to post the good news as i logged on happytalk today to check my credit.

well i hope for all of you happytalk makes a come back b4 christmas& you all are happy for christmas lol

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxx

frankie2102

anyone else having trouble...

Is anyone else having trouble calling Tunisia? I havent been able to get through for a few days now and i tried another friend who lives out there tonight and had the same problem...is it just me?

Cathibou

Is anyone else having trouble calling Tunisia? I havent been able to get through for a few days now and i tried another friend who lives out there tonight and had the same problem...is it just me?
I got through yesterday to a tunisiana mobile first time without any problems
Cx