Cheap calls to Tunisian mobiles????

Bigbrother

Thanks for that. Nothing's happened yet :(
Will keep trying though ... :)

Bigbrother

nothing happened yet ... :( what's the longest you waited? ta!

lauren omranii

awh man this happy talk stuff doing my head in. every time i ring it rings and no one answers then i get some other blokes voicemail thing. soo i noe its not even connecting to right number. arghhh. :( oh well am out there toma for 3 months soo wont need too use it gain for some time. lol.

Bigbrother

cheers Kerry! Nothings happened yet - hope it doesn't happen in the early hours of the morning :(

Gonna try tomorrow to another destination and see what happen!

Bigbrother

cheers Kerry. I didn't add the + before the number, guest that's why it didn't work?

so its:

Text +447781481795 - I originally had 447781481795
+happyt
216…..

will try again :(

selz

Any luck yet bb?
Like i said its hit or miss, this morning i got thru 1st time (thats like the 1st time ever) but usually i sent the text 6/7 & sometimes i still get nothing.....:(

sylviachoudry

my hubby says hes doing wrong and u can report him to the police,if u ar married he and she can get put in jail for adultory.

africanlilly

my hubby says hes doing wrong and u can report him to the police,if u ar married he and she can get put in jail for adultory.
I wish I knew how to contact the police in Haffouz, probably best I dont. One can only hope Karma helps them find him for the military service or for walking around with his german girlfriend carmen . but then I took our wedding book over so he is probably making out she is me! well she can take my place with pleasure hehe

been told she has engagment and wedding ring on & he also has a wedding ring on (from her), which he had on when I went and gave him a new one as i kept his last one when we split instead of him selling it. his excuse for wearing it was he bought it when he returned to Tunisia to show he was still married to me. but now I know the silver wedding ring which he wouldnt take off ,and put mine along side it,was from his German girlfriend.so I hope god wont be happy with him for showing such disrespect to the unity of marraige & thinking it is a way to take women for a ride!

my life continues as I have a few interested from a dating site and a date tonight, so who needs rubbish like him hey!

Lisa xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Be careful of acting on the rebound hun, although its over and good riddance to bad rubbish, but don't go getting yourself hurt again so soon. Your emotions must be all over the place. Take care.

selz

Any1 still gettin trouble wiv the Happy Talk number?
Although they have said they have fixed most of the lines im still findin trouble in ringin Tunisia.....Last nite 3 times i got connected but no1 there, still taking credit tho.

africanlilly

Any1 still gettin trouble wiv the Happy Talk number?
Although they have said they have fixed most of the lines im still findin trouble in ringin Tunisia.....Last nite 3 times i got connected but no1 there, still taking credit tho.

Happy talk, well i gave up trying weeks ago, I have been sending loads of sms to my s***bag husband, but dont know if they get there or not, and dont care, it just makes em feel better when i am having a moment hehe

As for my love life, Well I chickened out on the date, aww bless him was really understanding. I do need some time alone to deal with my hurt I think and have no intentions of getting myself hurt again!

love Lisa xx

selz

Like i said hone "alone" time now.....
I fink he will get sms cuz my fella still gettin mine wen i send via h.t jus aint gettin thru wiv the calls..:(

africanlilly

Like i said hone "alone" time now.....
I fink he will get sms cuz my fella still gettin mine wen i send via h.t jus aint gettin thru wiv the calls..:(
O thats good to hear, think i will log in HT and send him my love hehe
well he must being feeling lonely now his girlfriend has gone home, well untill the next one turns up. think he must be busy all summer cos he asked me to go for our wedding anniversary in august haaaaaaaaaa

selz

LOL....mayb u shud turn up in aug at the hotel n realllllllly p*** him off...
Happy anniversary love.....his face wud b a picture hone

Trulymadlydeeply

I've said on a previous post that I still used to go to Tunisia with my ex hubby even after we divorced. My son and I (oooh sound like the queen) stay at a hotel and he stays at his mums and comes every day to see us, usually bringing the family with him which is nice for them, had great times.
One night one of the animation started chatting to me at my table the ex was sitting on another table with his brothers and some friends, the next thing I knew he was calling the guy over, had a chat in Arabic he said sorry to me and didnt look at me for the rest of the holiday????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: Ex had warned him off, cheek of it.

Moral of the story is.. "the grass is not always greener on the other side, and this they often realise when it is too late"

selz

Gezzzzz t m d.....all u needed!!!!! Imagine if u did wana hook up wiv this guy the cheek of ur ex ahy?
Like u say they dont want u but they dont want any1 else 2 either.

africanlilly

LOL....mayb u shud turn up in aug at the hotel n realllllllly p*** him off...
Happy anniversary love.....his face wud b a picture hone

O he doesnt work in the hotels, infact he doesnt work! which is sad as he is intelligent (just really lazy) prefers to use women/men for money and a life.
What makes me laugh is in a year of having this girlfriend he hasnt really got anymore then he had. After deporting him and him spending the £1000's he saved whilst in UK and building himself a building on the side of his mums house. so must be after a visa again so he can top his tunisian funds up and return again! I seriously suspect he has a tunisian woman who he is building this for & his future. cos he never gave a thought about our future untill his money ran out and he thought I would buy him a visa . yeh right.

I am tempted to turn up & serve him with divorce papers, but then I think I should use the money to pay off my overdraft and fix my car ! I think even if I won the lottery I wouldnt pay for the divorce hehe just drive past in my convertible merc with my tunisian gigilo and wave smuggly at him !

anyway I am off to dream now of winning the lottery :D

selz

LOL now that wud b a gud 1 love it!!!!....lets hope u win 2nite then & if i do id gice u the money jus so u can 4fill ur dream of doing just that...lol :)

africanlilly

LOL now that wud b a gud 1 love it!!!!....lets hope u win 2nite then & if i do id gice u the money jus so u can 4fill ur dream of doing just that...lol :)
hehe well if you did you could sit in the car and watch his jaw drop and then see him jump off the top of his building to kill himself lmao

where would be without dreams hehe

selz

yep pretty true hone....1st thing id do is extend my ticket nxt wk 2 3mths rather than 2wks n deal with the rest wen i get ome....oh & chk out the "Dunes" well im there n get us all sum nice apartments......:) :) :)