Cheap calls to Tunisian mobiles????

jacqui0414

you know thats something we noticed last night my sister in law called us and for some reason her number was witheld which never happened before hmmm strange now you mention it yeah they cant do that there must be the network, i dont know which network she is on though.

selz

yep i get unknown or just calll sometimes...
My fella says my name always comes up no matter wot sevice i use 2 ring him.

carina

hi can anyone tell me how i use this happy talk i cant seem to find any info on it lol. just come home after two weeks with my man and feeling sorry for myself cheap calls is just wot i need if anyone has any ideas ??????

Khaled Zaram

Calling Tunisia

Can anyone tell me if they know of any cheaper telephone packages to call Tunisia, my phone bills are horrendous both mobile and landline.:(

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Karen have a look at the Happy Talk thread last post has the link for the website and cheap calls.

carina

right i have some credit so how will i know its not coming off my mobile phone bill and will it just let u talk as long as u want ? sorry new to all this lol

Khaled Zaram

just read that its out of service at the mo :(

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Karen Carina on the other thread has just registered for happy talk so maybe keep trying????

Khaled Zaram

hi can you tell me where you registered i have horrendous phone bills, like you very new to this x karen

samwella

don't know if this is of any use to anyone if your on a vodafone contract but you can add new international bundles:

Vodafone Call Abroad 75 min : £9.99 – equivalent to 13p per minute
Vodafone Call Abroad 125 min : £ 14.99 – equivalent to 12p per minute
Vodafone Call Abroad 200min : £19.99 – equivalent to 10p per minute

i know it's not as cheap as using your landline, but just if any of you use your mobile a lot then its something to think about

Khaled Zaram

i have that but it goes so quick thanks anyhow

carina

well i have had my first phone call of many lol still not sure about my mobile phone bill how does it work is it cause they call u back ???? karen if u look on page 7 there is a lick to happy talk so get talking girl !!!! i feel so happy x

Tounsia

We use talkhome phone card
£5 lasts just over an hour, i dont know if this is a good deal compared to the rest of urs

Jasmine

Karen
Have just sent you a PM xx

Khaled Zaram

Thanks for that will try later

Rachel

Hi

Can anyone tell me if they know of any cheaper telephone packages to call Tunisia, my phone bills are horrendous both mobile and landline.:(

Hi
have you looked at the landline package offered by virgin ... they do a good international calling package. Try happy talk for your mobile or even "talk home" international calling card - (if you have a contract mobile)

Rachel

carina

its fantastic been on the phone on and off all day.he does not seem so far away anymore. thanks everyone. i love this site !!! x