Cheap calls to Tunisian mobiles????

carina

thanks africanlilly ur a star.this means i can start saving for my next trip cant wait to go back x

carina

iam using happy talk and its working great try it ! xx

donnalondon

Hi,

I use www.lycateleshop.com. Africa tel seems to give you 52mins for 3.25£ if you stay on the phone, once you hang up you get around 25 mins for ya £3 but if you stay on the phone deff a cheap call!! x :)

Khaled Zaram

Hi Donna

So i log onto this website and buy credits or what i dont understand what u mean about staying on the line and hangin up sorry. x Karen

Khaled Zaram

Thanks will try again tonight, but i tried lat night and never got through, is the free trial working or not i notice thtat you can log to have a call but never get anything back. x Karen

africanlilly

kezza_chokri said:
I don't know if the free trial is working, I have signed up and bought some credit, I was chatting to my man for about 40 mins last night - all for 10 credits - he, he, it's fab, 30p for a 40 minute call to Tunisia

Happy talk has been on amber for 2 days and I havent been able to connect at all. well only for a 2 min call. then it just calls for 20 secs and the controller cancels the call. but good thing is they dont charge for the un connected calls, like before.

maybe just my account , or everyone is overloading it again , lol

feefad

Not on the happy talk theme but on the calling Tunisia theme. have to say I had some problems when I was roaming on Telecom over there. Tunisiana seemed to be working fine but TunTel kept losing the network or i was getting my hubbys voicemail and viceversa without the phone ringing. My phone kept auto choosing Telecom so had to keep manually selecting Tunisiana and no probs at all. Don't know if issue is maybe with people roaming abroad but I know alot of people have issues getting through to their men and it could be because every evening the network is a little poor :)

carina

just to keep u updated happy talk is still working for me its great xx

hi where do i find this happy talk

selz

wey hay....im bk & its working now 4 me, even tho happy talk took loads of my credit b4 all is 4given if it works!!!!!

MizzyC

Try This

Has Anybody Tried, www.digicallingcards.com They Are Extreamyl Good And Often Have Many Good Discounts. I Hope This Helps The Mounting Phone Bills :D

X

Xoote

whats happy talk

Jasmine

Ive registered with happy talk, and it has cost me pennies to ring my man, and was on the phone an hour.... Im loving it! (and him too of course) LOLxx

feefad

Do you know what is quite amusing, when I was on holiday the animation team were telling me about happy talk :D One of them has a girl in England who must use it to call him :)

selz

LOL...i wud have soooo p****d myself if id have herd that.....how close 2 home wud that b..
She must b on the forum fee!

feefad

I was thinking that too Selz!! We were sitting chatting about skype and he was telling my husband he should use happy talk to phone his family as it's really good. No wonder it keeps not working for you guys, the whole of Tunisia know about it :)

selz

Mmmmm mite explain it....had trouble this mornin, but got thru after 3 attempts!!!!

Jasmine

Its taking me numerous attempts to get through on happy talk.....and its taking credits off me even though its not connecting.

But when it is working correctly it saves me a small fortune xxx

selz

here here.....worked for me last nite after 4 attemps but again its being very ramdom....

M

MEMO43

i think we need to track this girl down! - lets play detective! which hotel were you in fee?