Cheap calls to Tunisian mobiles????

can anybody help, my boyfriend lives and works in monatir and i am having great difficulty getting through to him on the phone we are being cut off mid conversation and mostly there is no connection at all, i went to tunisiana,com web sight but its all in french, i got a friend to call their customer service number but i dont think they spoke good enough french to state my case HELP PLEASE SOMEBODY IM GETTING DESPERATE NOW !!!!!!!!!! [ the internet is not an option }

Jasmine

Have you tried Happy talk huni?
xx

Andy

Hi erica,
have you tried callin direct through your BT line without going through a number to make it cheaper...also i know the lines get busier during summer maybe you should try late at night/after peak times. Sorry but i don't know any one in the monastir area but i am sure someone on this site will be able to help you out.
Andrea x

carina

u have to try happy talk its great !!!!

Jasmine

My man works in Skanes, Monastir... we had problems with his network, kept cutting off. last night the line was not very good but we didnt get cut off... I would say keep trying. Its very frustrating though. Has your man been receiving SMS ok? My man does, maybe you could explain to him in a text and he can try ringing his network provider, (tunisiana or Tuntel)... I have a couple of friends also in Monastir at the moment, so i will find out from them if they can shed some light on this.

ammoun

Tunisiana customer service 1112

Tunisie Telecom 1198

Good luck :D

Thankyou all for taking the time to get back to me, i have tryed all diferant times of the day especialy at night i never give up at the mpment all im getting is music playing, i have used differant networks, B.T. Talktalk, tmobile , 3, vodaphone but nuthing makes any difference, he does get my texts, i just want to hear his voice, this has been going on for 7 days and im fed up, this is the 3rd number hes tryed that has gone down. I thought calling Tunisiana would get me somwhere but i dont think my sisters friend spoke good enough french and didnt get to speak to anybody he said there was no option for an operator to speak to. The number i have for tunisiana is 2111111

xxviki

I kept having problems getting through too, i kept trying, sometimes it would say network busy or something else. I know its hard but you just have to keep trying, i had to keep trying for hours once before i got through.

xxx

ammoun

If you want me to call Tunisiana for ya, just say ;)

Jasmine

Awwww Ammoun...
You are always offering to help a damsel in distress - bless ya hun xxx

selz

ammoun is soooooooooooooo good isnt he!!!!:)

Oh Ammoun you are a star a great big shining one thankyou so much for that, i did speak to him tonight but he had to go to sousse to get his phone to work we did get cut off but at least we had a desent conversation for once, they may ask you for his number if they want to check the line i cant thank you enough for this and i wish you luck because im sure they will either blame him or english networks, tell me if you need any more info from me.

ammoun

Ok, tell me what is your network which you are calling from and the problem is that the conversation stops totally so u have to recall again, or just there are missing words due to the bad quality of the signal ?

M

MEMO43

ericahaithem I would recommend that you delete the phone number from the public forum and maybe send it in a PM for ammoun - just dont know who is reading all these...check out the other thread about msn msgs etc. best just to be careful

Hi Ammoun, i am using tmobile and BT but the same thing happens whatever network you use, all i get is music playing for over a week now ,this morning i got a ring tone and connection for all of 1 minute then we got cut off and now i have music again, this problem seems to be only in monastir and manzel ennour where he works and lives.last night he went to sousse to call me we managed a 10 minute call with patchy words and muffled sound then we got cut off but it was better than nuthing , befor last week when the music started playing i was getting a ring tone and he was answering the phone then we got cut off emediatly, i hope that is enough info for you Ammoun snd its not too confusing.Thing is when we get cut off i cant get him back.
i expect by now you have made a note of his number so i can delete it ok.

ammoun

Hi Ammoun, i am using tmobile and BT but the same thing happens whatever network you use, all i get is music playing for over a week now ,this morning i got a ring tone and connection for all of 1 minute then we got cut off and now i have music again, this problem seems to be only in monastir and manzel ennour where he works and lives.last night he went to sousse to call me we managed a 10 minute call with patchy words and muffled sound then we got cut off but it was better than nuthing , befor last week when the music started playing i was getting a ring tone and he was answering the phone then we got cut off emediatly, i hope that is enough info for you Ammoun snd its not too confusing.Thing is when we get cut off i cant get him back.
i expect by now you have made a note of his number so i can delete it ok.
There must be two different kinds of musics ... one when there is a woman repeating some words in arabic ... that does mean that the phone is either closed or out of reach !

And there is another music which must always be with ringing sound in "background" ... that does mean that the phone is really ringing and the music is a paid service where Tunisiana charge you for choosing your own song ... so if there is no response in that case, then he hadn't picked up :)

when u get off and can't get him anymore is soooooo weird, because getting off is sooo normal in such cities where the networks are always busy, so try to manage a phone call with him at 2 -- 4 am, there are lot less calls at that time :)

The music i hear is just music no woman speaking in the background no background noise at all, i know that he not paid to have the music ringing either this is all very wierd, he has called me early hours of the morning and very occasionaly he gets through but not for long and it makes no differance wether he calls me or i call him its always the same. his phone is very very rearly closed he lives on it, thankyou for trying to help though i realy do appresiate it.

selz

Problems anyone???

Im having trouble with the dreaded Happy Talk again.....
Just wanted to know if any1 else is havin trouble gettin through?

K

Kamantha

We are, keeps ringing no answer. Been trying all day.

selz

so glad its not me, i know jas is aswell...

ANY1 ELSE????.....Thry prob put a bar on my number now...lol