Chit Chat about anything..

huttan

Ahh ok was just worried,yes it must be ok if your boyfriend put it in from his computor with that IP number from the US.Just didnt want anything to go wrong this time for you, so you can go visit him soon.

Dinna

Thank you Huttan :)
So I'm all of a sudden getting emails from TP about who has been voting for my picture.. so now I know exactly who voted and I can remind each of you every day if you didn't, mwahahaha!! ;)

huttan

Thats good you never know...my memory isnt the best haha

Would be great if you and your boyfriend will come 1 and 2...then you can put the money together!Really keeping my fingers crossed for you...nothing worse than waiting for meeting your love...feels like forever.

Dinna

Lol yeah that would be awesome! :) Are you in a relationship or married to a Tunisian?
Yeah, really is nothing worse than waiting to be with the one you love.. constantly. I hate it, and I just can't wait for the day when we'll get to be together for real. Probably going to end up moving to Sweden since Danish immigration laws are the worst in Europe as you might know...

huttan

Im engaged to a tunisian man,he is a professional footballplayer...and we will get married when he comes.We have had much work and trouble with the visa.He will get her on a turism visa.

I had a friend that married a man from the US but they both live in the US now,might be easier when its the US and not an african country to live here in Sweden. I know that they married both here and in the US for some reason.

Yes Denmark cant be easy...unfortenately Sweden is turning the same way now with "Sverigedemokraterna" i the goverment.They dont have much power but that might change in a few years like in Denmark...you never know.I always thought it was easy to get in to the states by marrying?My sister have many friends who is married over there and never heard that it had been trouble with that. ;-) =)

Dinna

Didn't know that Sweden is going in the same direction as Denmark.. sigh! Sometimes I'm ashamed to be Danish, us Danes should not be so afraid and judgmental when it comes to foreigners. It's such a shame. As for now it looks as if Sweden is the better option for us though. At least until I'm authorized as a psychologist and we might move to the States too, as that probably is a lot easier once we're married. At least easier than Denmark. We haven't planned everything out in detail yet, as I'm still in school, but hopefully soon :)
Your fiance is a prof footballplayer? Wow! So how did you manage to get a visa? Usually that's nearly impossible to get a tourist visa for Tunisians.. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! I'm so happy for you! When is he coming to Sweden? :)

huttan

Thank you Dinna, :)

Yes unfortenately Sweden is turning the same way but its not strange ...all have to do with stupid systems and thats not the immigrants fault.It makes it better to be a immigrant than a swedish person without job and people of course thinks its very wrong...but that is nothing the immigrants have been choosing-thats just how the system is.

Yes actually sweden doesnt take in visitors more than some few exceptions...and he has his career to thank for getting it.Yes he is really good at what he is doing and I dont think the team that he was supose to sign for this season is very happy right now....all over in the magazines and papers it was said that he is coming to the new team to "save them"(he is a forward and very very good)...and he is coming here instead haha...I feel guilty.:eek:

He had some help from travelagency too so at the same time as he visits me he will go here to watch some sports-that made it ok....because there are much competions/matches here.If nothing more goes wrong now he will come april 13.

lainie

morning!
176 and 174.
have a good day!
xx

DebbieZebbes

183 and 180 now. Hopefully most will put their votes in this evening.

Dinna

Thank you so much :) Yeah, keep voting everone, please!!! :)
Huttan, I'm sure nothing will go wrong! You got the visa, so everything should go as planned! I'm only a little bit jealous that you're getting married, lol :)

huttan

hihi nothing fancy here...just me and him and two witnesses....told him so and he agreed(that was the conditions if he didnt want the runaway bride version haha).Wedding is not important to me and not to him either...the promises to God is the important thing.

I keep on voting...if I would forget just let me know!;-) =)

ROULLA

3D Facescan - your Face in three dimensions in Glass

3D Facescan

Get scanned threedimensionally
The scanner scans you in 3D considering finest structures and details. This scanning process itself takes only a few milliseconds. For a perfect result please do not wear black or white clothing.

The scanning works almost like photography, with normal light. There is of course no danger to your health.

File preparation
After scanning, the Vitroscan 3D generates the 3dimensional Facescan in all its details, which is a highly CPU-intensive process and takes a few seconds. The employee now optimizes the contrasts and the brightness of your Facescan. We are happy to add further text or 3D motives for you.

The Vitrography
Now the Vitrolux laser lasers your 3DFacescan into a high-quality cube of optical glass; this process is the so called „Vitrography“ A cube of the standard size 50x50x80mm is completed within only 4 minutes.

The 3D Facescan
The 3D Facescan in high-quality optical glass. The completed 3D face scan, aesthetic and high-class. We guarantee: This image will never fade, it stays your 3D portrait

Dinna

It doesn't have to be fancy, it will be beautiful either way :)
Lol, alright I will let you know. So far I haven't gotten any emails that any of you on here have voted yet. So please remember to vote everybody ;) lol!

lainie

So far I haven't gotten any emails that any of you on here have voted yet. So please remember to vote everybody ;) lol!
sorry babe, been busy at work all day but just voted.
207 and 210.
have a good day
xxx

Dinna

Lol don't worry about it hun :) Just thought I'd remind u all in case u all forgot about me ;)

huttan

Voted for today! =) 212 and 208 votes

Dinna

Thank you so much Huttan :)

Dinna

Voting reminder ;)

lainie

225 and 221.
you are soooooo strict, dinna.
i'm scared now, haha.
xxx

gem15