Chit Chat about anything..

debstyler

I'm back!!!! lol

406 & 397

xx

Dinna

Hey Deb! Thank you for the vote! :) How was your trip?? Hope you had an amazing time! :D

lainie

good morning
422 and 411
xxx

Essem

Staff member
428 and 414 now Dinna................

huttan

Voted now :) 433 and 418 votes now :)

Dinna

Thank you so much girls! :D

lainie

458 and 445
really odd - it let me vote without signing in!
hmmm

huttan

466 and 452 now just voted again;)

Dinna

Yay! Thank you ladies! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend :D

Essem

Staff member
462 for your pic Dinna but it's asking me to log in for the kid's one!!! And then I cannot get in - will keep trying...............

Dinna

Yeah sometimes the technical things about this contest are kind of weird! I heard that from others too.. hmm..
thanks for trying though Essem :) I really appreciate it! And I'm in front of the Russian by about 100 votes, yay! Gotta keep it up :D

huttan

494 and 481 now :)

lainie

497 and 484 now.
happy saturday to all.
just of to gym now!
have a great day.
xx

C

Cas

Today we see the response of the West and some Arab states to Gaddaffis actions towards his own people and the enormity of what began in Tunisia has really hit home.
We know the Arab world has begun to change course but it is so amazing that the touch paper was lit in Tunisia and because of the Tunisian peoples bravery, other Arab people living under a dictatorship or monarchy have found the strength to rise up in the hope of changing all the injustices they are living under.
Let us all pray that Tunisia continues to lead their Arab brothers and sisters along the right path.
A question, how many of these dictators etc do you think are hanging onto their power because of the hugh funds they have hidden or because they are just deluded, power hungry despots?

Janan

Banned
. inshallah

Essem

Staff member
496 for you Dinna but it's not letting me in to vote for the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trulymadlydeeply

I think these cowardly dictators are both Cas..

debstyler

sorry hun haven't had a chance to vote much!

510 & 498 now!!

xx

Dinna

Thank you ladies! It's looking good for us :D

caveatemptor

Perhaps in the beginning of their reign they were full of good intentions but after a while, after being surrounded by sycophantic advisors, and seeing the amount of wealth they could amass, their goals became different. i.e. stay in power whatever the cost to their own people. They become delusional and immune to the suffering of those they control. How ironic that it took a simple fruit seller in a small town in a small country to begin the domino effect we are now seeing.