Chit Chat about anything..

lainie

522 and 510 now
have a great day
xx

Janan

Banned
they forgot the best advisor, and became slaves
lot of is heritage of collonialism in my opinion- incomplete or stopped development of social relationships, which were broken and corrupted during collionial times
it is difficult to assume that after collonial time the country will restart to good direction quickly. I suppose also the regimes or dictators coming ater collonialist left vere similar actually to them, as country produced such leaders. It is now very difficult to remember or find roots. Many realtioships in community must be built from nothing.

Dinna

You too Lainie! Thank you :D

huttan

527 and 515 now, just voted for today!

caveatemptor

I disagree with you Janan, most of the dictators came into power because they deposed the colonialists. Tribalism and greed took over.

Janan

Banned
yes, actually this is what I say - and also they were welcome by former colonialists - so it has lot of with colonialistic past. and greed took over - absolutely agree,not sure about tribalism except Libya - also there we know so little about, may be tribalism there was growing as opposition to Gdaafis regime, may be he was whos behavoir to other tribes was policy devide and conquer which was behind it - truth is coming I hope

laura-saif

hey guys not wrote on here or a few weeks so thought i would drop in and give a quick update...... well as u know hubbies visa was allowed thew appeal court and he still hasnt been called by embassy its been 8 weeks tomorrow since hearing so shud only be another 4 weeks of waiting at most... but i have spoke to embassy and they have contacted the ukba and ftt to try and get the appeal determination but if he still not had call within 4 weeks i will contact them again.....

Anyway i got my self a job only 10 hours a week but been there 2 weeks wednesday, and i actually love and tomorrow morning i have got a interview for another job which again is or another 10 hours......... so fingers crossed i get it an i will be off my income support....... im kind of paniking though as off to tunisia in about 13 weeks and i dont want it to affect me gettin the job...

i cant believe how this year is going for me so far, i never thought hubby would get visa and i struggled so much to get a interview now there coming at me like anything lol...

anyway guys hope you all well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx....xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

marhaba

well done on getting a job hunny. its all happening for you. i hope for the best for you babexxx

Essem

Staff member
Good to hear your positive news Laura.

Soltef

Excellent new,LauraSaif!Just concentrate on the jobs and your upcoming holiday for now to take your mind off the visa stress(the visa will right itself soon!)! Take care.

lainie

voting time again
549 and 536
come on dinna!!

laura-saif

thanks well i got the job so as of tomorow i no long get benefits been and sorted that... just to do child and working tax credits and housing benefit lol x

debstyler

559 & 546 now!! xx

Dinna

Aww thank you so much girls! :) You're great! :D

huttan

voted earlier today :cool: looking good now!;)

lainie

587 and 574
well done, dinna!
xx

debstyler

597 & 584

xx

Dinna

Yeah it's looking great now!! :D I'm 200 votes ahead now! Thank you so much for all your help ladies!

DebbieZebbes

When does the competition end Dinna?

Dinna

It ends April 30th.. so little bit of time left :-/