Chit Chat about anything..

lainie

just voted for today 613 and 599
xx

debstyler

voted 625 & 610
xx

DebbieZebbes

You're racing ahead now Dinna. Did you ever get a satisfactory response to your questions about the last competition from travelpapa?

Dinna

Yeah it's looking good ladies!! Thank you all for your votes :D
Nope, never heard anything back from them even though I wrote them twice! The first time they told me they'd get back to me in 24 hours, and the second time they said they'd get back to me shortly... and never did. Grrr!!! If they cheat me for a prize this time, I'm going to the media, haha.

DebbieZebbes

Is the Russian woman that pipped you to the post last time in this competition?

Essem

Staff member
Hi Dinna, Sorry but it's not letting me log in to vote - perhaps because I'm using a different IP address out here, not sure!!! Will keep trying.

Dinna

you mean the russian who's now in third place? No, it's not the same one :)

Dinna

hmm.. weird Essem.. thank you so much for trying though :)

DebbieZebbes

I assume my votes are registered each day Dinna, they appear to be counted. Do you get notification of them?

Dinna

Yeah I do :) Got the notification today too! Thank you :D

lainie

657 and 641
sorry im so late today, dinna
hectic here at work
xx

debstyler

660 & 644 now!!

xx

Dinna

Thank you so much girls! :D

ROULLA

The Interior Ministry warns against use of Facebook to make threats and incite violence

The Interior Ministry warns against the danger posed by the use of social network "Facebook" by people who hide behind pseudonyms to threaten, incite violence and unrest and attacks on persons and property.
According to a statement released Thursday, "calls to sit-in at the Place de la Kasbah and other places of the capital to have motivation to sow discord, inciting violence, destabilize the country and undermine public order.
These calls, the statement added, intended to impede the smooth functioning of public services and violate the rights of citizens to exercise an economic activity and trade.
"The ministry will make every effort to identify these disruptive and their accomplices and bring them to justice in accordance with the Act," said the source.

Janan

Banned
some time seems to me that internet loosing overall credibility

Janan

Banned
Hello, I found this very interesting discussion moderated by Riz Khan

Soltef

The Domino Effect is happening-look at The Gulf now! But wait and see what Egypt does-it will dictate what the rest of the region eventually does. Hence,Egypt is also hesistant to 'interfere' with Libya's crisis...

Janan

Banned
Hello Soltef, yes, it si actually in video I sent - it says Tunisia and Egypt more less have found positive way, but what happens in other countries, is very different from country to country, united by Arabs like nation - Arab street.
Seem the particular dictator could made with his country what he wanted!

Dinna

Don't forget about me ladies ;) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! :)

lainie

692 and 674
its friday night - woop woop!
xxx