Chit Chat about anything..

Essem

Staff member
Haven't heard about this one before!!

gem15

Was that the lady in Hammamet?

gem15

Im still voting! I may have forgot for a couple of days cuz my mum had an accident but im back on track now.

huttan

736 and 716 now! Just voted! Sorry Dinna havnt been here! Now Im back!

Dinna

Thank you girls!
Oh no, what happened Gem? I hope your mother is ok? :(

gem15

Thank you girls!
Oh no, what happened Gem? I hope your mother is ok? :(
She fine. She fell down the stairs and broke her ankle in 2 places so need it to be pinned on friday night. She's back home now recovering and enjoying all the attention. x

Dinna

Aww, glad she's okay! xxx

DebbieZebbes

Is gambling legal in Tunisia? Do Tunisian people look up to or down on gamblers? Gambling disgusts me, even though I do the lottery when it's a rollover. It wrecks peoples lives and tears families apart. I don't see that there's any place in any society for it. Oh the poor woman, it's turned her life upside down, I hope she doesn't feel to hopeless.

DebbieZebbes

Good luck and happiness babsi. I'm sorry that it didn't work out with him, but so glad to hear that you're not his fool and you're over him. Take care of you and yours. x

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
dont think he gambled it more likely squirrelled it away on family/girlfriends.

Jasmine

Chin up hun..

Things are slowly falling into place for you now, and you are through the worst of it. Stay strong (like before) and it will see you through the next few weeks. :) Fantastic news about the job, and coming off benefits. You go girl! :D

hayley_momo

When are you off to Tunisia? im going 29th April for 3 weeks x
Hi she is next in Tunisia 15th June we going together...but im certain Laura's hubby will be here before then...but like you said its just a case of thinking positive as hard as all things are you got the visa so just think at least he is coming and in a few weeks time when he is here you will be looking back as all this and think at least it was all worth it :) love ya cousin xxx

gem15

There is lots of gambling in the "backstreets" especially in poker. I have heard about many tournements taking place is hotels and private rooms. But i have to agree with Kris on this one.

NetNiet

It's great that she survived the cancer!
But I really can't understand women who sell their houses and give the money to a man who she is just married to while they're not living together but in different countries!

Janan

Banned
Woman having cancer might be too week to fight with man who has big problems. It is time when she needs support, apparently she is strong woman who managed the sickness. So as she concentrated on her he used this time, because he served to his evil instead of searching for help.

Marie1959

Glad to hear Esme's health problems are better. So sorry to hear your relationship did not work but we learn from all the things we do in life and your experiance will help you in the rest of your life I am sure. Take care and good luck in all you and Esme do in life xxx

marhaba

what date on the take a break was it i think i read it before im not sure. you hear all these stories. its scary...

caveatemptor

Is gambling legal in Tunisia? Do Tunisian people look up to or down on gamblers? Gambling disgusts me, even though I do the lottery when it's a rollover. It wrecks peoples lives and tears families apart. I don't see that there's any place in any society for it. Oh the poor woman, it's turned her life upside down, I hope she doesn't feel to hopeless.
Like all "vices" drinking, smoking, fast food, gambling is only a big problem when it has become an addiction. Moderation in all things is the motto. I guess your doing the lottery DebbieZebbes could be considered double standards if you think gambling is disgusting, but then I would think you don`t risk the family silver or the housekeeping in the hope of winning the jackpot.

huttan

761 and 741 now...is it me imagining or has the russian going up a little more now?Have to keep an eye on her....

hopexx

I guess gambling is ok if it's your own money, but someone elses is a crime.. Marhaba the take a break is dated 17 march 2011.. issue 11