Chit Chat about anything..

lynn

anyone know where Salim is, not seen him on for a while?

DARK ANGEL

HI , just something i watch on you tube and would like to share with you , i love it what about you :)

Jane BM

Soooo Aymen called into his favourite shop Poundland today on his way home from work....was very impressed with himself when he showed me how he'd managed to finally find somewhere where he could buy some gas for his refillable lighter...and proudly showed me his can of WD40!!!!! Lolololololol

daffodil

That made me giggle Jane...I can just imagine your face when he showed you..

Good job he didn't try filling his lighter with it ...

Essem

Staff member
Well Andy did it! Of the 2 jocks playing the true Jock won :D

Jane BM

Well Andy did it! Of the 2 jocks playing the true Jock won :D
Yes, even I had a slight smile on my face!!! Still think he's a miserable sod though...lol

Aslemma

There's nothing wrong with Andy which a personality transfer couldn't put right. :D

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all well!

Has anyone ever wondered what the Tunisian government have done with all the money that they have been given from various Countries to help them out, even the French president praised them the other day and also gave them 500,000000, plus what have they done with the proceeds that they made when they auctioned of Zine Abidine Ben Ali's assets?
I personally feel that unfortunately Tunisia is still corrupted one way or another but this is my opinion.

There are so many people in Tunisia that are desperate living on the streets, people unemployed and people scrounging for money, surely with all the money that Tunisia has made they are able to help their people turn their lives around and make Tunisia go forward rather than backwards, so what are they waiting for ?

DARK ANGEL

Hi Everyone hope that you are all well!

Has anyone ever wondered what the Tunisian government have done with all the money that they have been given from various Countries to help them out, even the French president praised them the other day and also gave them 500,000000, plus what have they done with the proceeds that they made when they auctioned of Zine Abidine Ben Ali's assets?
I personally feel that unfortunately Tunisia is still corrupted one way or another but this is my opinion.

There are so many people in Tunisia that are desperate living on the streets, people unemployed and people scrounging for money, surely with all the money that Tunisia has made they are able to help their people turn their lives around and make Tunisia go forward rather than backwards, so what are they waiting for ?
Hi Roulla , wish you have a happy Ramdhan for your family and you :)Same question for me , they got a lots of help from Japan , EU and many other countries but we don't see any result , they don't help people in Tunisia , same problem ,i note the number of problems increase day after day and the government stay at the same place , the sell only word as the all Arabic countries !

Jane BM

HEATWAVE here in the UK......remember to slap that cream on...and for anyone with pets, remember to keep them out of it and hydrated...and for those doing Ramadan....good luck to you...lol

Mindy2

HEATWAVE here in the UK......remember to slap that cream on...and for anyone with pets, remember to keep them out of it and hydrated...and for those doing Ramadan....good luck to you...lol

And make the most of it lol

Trulymadlydeeply

I saw on FB someone had put a little water with some dog food and froze it on a stick, they were holding it letting the dog eat it. Brilliant idea I thought!! :)

Jane BM

I saw on FB someone had put a little water with some dog food and froze it on a stick, they were holding it letting the dog eat it. Brilliant idea I thought!! :)
Rico eats icecubes...lol...so funny, whenever I take the tray out of the freezer to put some in my drink he's up on his hind legs waiting for me to throw a couple on the kitchen floor, then spends ages chasing them round the floor licking them till they're gone...seriously amusing...

Trulymadlydeeply

Well we are off to Milton Keynes shortly for a football tournament hope the weather stays as it is, don't mind the thunderstorms tomorrow thank you :) ;)

Trulymadlydeeply

Has anyone heard (sorry if it has been said already) about the Tunisians in France arrested for stealing from dead bodies after the train crash? Disgusting low life's....:(

Jane BM

Well we are off to Milton Keynes shortly for a football tournament hope the weather stays as it is, don't mind the thunderstorms tomorrow thank you :) ;)
Think we're due them here bout Wednesday!! No I don't mind them either, long as we get this lovely weather afterwards, which I think is the forecast. Happy days!!

Can't understand people who are moaning about the weather!! Long overdue this weather and long may it continue I say....no pleasing some people.

Milk

No matter where you live, no one is happy with the weather. Here, we've only had about a week of good weather all summer :( One day it was plus 38, first time I ever remember it being that hot where I live. Was hotter then the day I first arrived in Tunisia as it's dry weather here.

Roulla, I wonder the same thing but if the people are not careful, in 7 years the U.S. will come and start drilling the water. Remember the Tunisian gov't gave the US a guarantee that it would be paid back in 7 years. What do they want in exchange if it's not paid back? I went to a very interesting meeting here last year and was told to keep my nose out of biz where it didn't belong (I asked about this very thing). My heart is sad for what is gong to take place, The U.S. doesn't give money for nothing in exchange.