Chit Chat about anything..

Milk

We're waiting for snow to fall, maybe this weekend. Leaves where all blown off the last couple of days. It is nicer now then during the day at plus 8. Strange these last couple of days the nights have been more calmer then the day. Which isn't to nice for those who sleep :)

Jane BM

Wet. Wet. Wet.....but not cold!! I HATE this weather...would much rather it was colder and dry. My tortoise has the right idea and has gone into hibernation.

Mindy2

Wet. Wet. Wet.....but not cold!! I HATE this weather...would much rather it was colder and dry. My tortoise has the right idea and has gone into hibernation.
Jane I was just saying the same yesterday. At least if its cold you can wrap up. With this weather you cant wrap up because its warm and muggy. Hence you get wet

Jane BM

Jane I was just saying the same yesterday. At least if its cold you can wrap up. With this weather you cant wrap up because its warm and muggy. Hence you get wet
And it messes with your hair....lol...

Milk

Then you'd both do very well where I live. We get cold and dry. Cold to -35 with a wind chill, which can feel like -40, for about two weeks always at the end of Jan. Your skin gets so dry it starts to flake off if your not using moisturizer. No, nothing gets shut down. Ppl go to work, drive and kids still go to school.

I was looking at pictures of myself in plus 38 last year....I looked drenched and hot, thinking that maybe the cold isn't so bad after all :)

missmetal

I love it when the leaves go all pink/red. It's so pretty this time of year

lynn

Hi everyone - hope you all OK - especially Lynn's knees! I been really ill again - but OK now! Miss Tunisia but been to Cornwall twice! xx
Hi Kangaroo thank's for asking about me. Unfortunatly my knees are still bad even after the op so the Dr is sending me for a second opinion. How are you and what happend? hope your feel better now .

lynn

well I'm frozen in Cardiff bad rain and winds, but hey we should be grateful we don't have the bush fire Australia have with over 3000 firefighters trying to stop it...many homes lost and many wildlife suffered ....

Essem

Staff member
Well the weather outside tonight is absolutely dreadful. Strong winds and heavy rain. :( how is it where you all are?

Sunny, blue skies and beautiful...................:p (and not a quake in sight - at the moment!)xx

Trulymadlydeeply

Wait til FAC rolls over ;) :D ( sorry private joke ;) )

Essem

Staff member
2013-11-24 17.16.31.jpg 2013-11-24 17.16.22.jpg Some new additions to Zooplanet in Hammam Sousse - Jane eat your heart out :p

A Shih Tzu and a Pekinese

Essem

Staff member
2013-11-24 17.19.42.jpg
Persian Cat

2013-11-24 17.17.20.jpg

Yorkshire Terrier

Jane BM

Oh god!!! Just seen them on FB.....want them both Essem!!!!

How could you resist........

lynn

I want the cat :)

Essem

Staff member
Oh god!!! Just seen them on FB.....want them both Essem!!!!

How could you resist........
650 dinars each made me resist :eek:

missmetal

Peeps over there in Tunisia, stay safe. Hope this won't escalate :-/

Milk

That's crazy amount of money for those cute little puppy.

Sometimes cute things come with a price :)

Jane BM

That's crazy amount of money for those cute little puppy.

Sometimes cute things come with a price :)
It's quite cheap if they'd been in the UK Milk....lol...