Chit Chat about anything..

feefad

Thanks MrsM and the same to you. If anyone could send some Tunisian sunshine to the UK it would be much appreciated. :)
I'll try bring it back with me tomorrow but can't promise anything ☀

mrsmannai

Thanks MrsM and the same to you. If anyone could send some Tunisian sunshine to the UK it would be much appreciated. :)
salam :) nearly ashamed to tell you then , tht the weather in norway now is amazing !! still cold in the air, but if we press our butts near the wall, sitting out of the wind, omg, its lovely in the sun, even did catch a tan already :) i will deffo send some your way, u r quiet a sun yourself :)

feefad

It's 13 degrees in Glasgow. Not at all the snow that my mum warned me I was coming home too. Wrapped up and roasting going through passport control!

Aslemma

Happy Easter to everyone. It's been very cold here in Essex today with overcast skies and a slight drizzle at lunch time so we're hoping it will be better for the rest of the holiday. I felt very sorry for a few places I saw which were having outdoor evens for charity.

At this time in 5 weeks I will be on board my flight waiting for take-off to Enfidha so i hope I'll at least be able to thaw out when I get there. :)

Hi, everyone i don't know if i'am at the right place or wrrong place, but im trying maybe i will find what im looking for, it maybe impossible, and some would probably think im so stupid, i'am a man and obvsioully tunisian, so there is really serious person want to talk, she is welcome. thank you

Scottochott

Hi, everyone i don't know if i'am at the right place or wrrong place, but im trying maybe i will find what im looking for, it maybe impossible, and some would probably think im so stupid, i'am a man and obvsioully tunisian, so there is really serious person want to talk, she is welcome. thank you
What is it that you are looking for? Please note this is not a dating site.

hi, thanks for answering im not look for to date, im looking for a person i can speak with really seriously, someone ready to listen and been listened too, i told you i don't know if im at the right place, if im not i would like if someone shows the right path

mrsmannai

hi, thanks for answering im not look for to date, im looking for a person i can speak with really seriously, someone ready to listen and been listened too, i told you i don't know if im at the right place, if im not i would like if someone shows the right path
salaam :) feel free to talk here, a lot of knowledge around :)

mrsmannai

salaam :) hoping ya all did have a good weekend, here in Norway we r enjoying the lovely days of spring, and abt +20, nchallah it will last :)

lynn

everyone is serious and if you want to talk then do so and you will get answered , maybe not the answer you are looking for but it will be honest one.

cherie63

s
i will be honest and straight, i just want to free my self from this prison
“Verily, in the remembrance of God do hearts find rest.” (Quran 13:28)

Start by getting out of your room, go and enjoy the Tunisian sunshine, have coffee with your friends and do something nice for your mother and father.

first at all, i lost faith in god, yes do believe god exists but i have no faith in him anymore, i've got no friends, when time came to show loyalty and how much they do care for me, everyone turned his back, inculding my parents,

lynn

i will be honest and straight, i just want to free my self from this prison
what do you mean by prison? some men think doing things for their wife means they are in prison..that is a strong word to use for husbandly duties don't you think?

i see you don't understand anything, im not speaking about dutties, i speak about when you can not take some out of your life, im not surprised you don't get it because for you it's easy

gem15

Why don't u give us some more information about your troubles so we can try to understand better

feefad

Speaking in riddles won't help people understand.

lynn

i see you don't understand anything, im not speaking about dutties, i speak about when you can not take some out of your life, im not surprised you don't get it because for you it's easy
what do you mean easy? maybe someone seen the light...

oh it's ok no problem, if anyone is interested to speak there inbox, i will explain everything