Chit Chat about anything..

i wish i could, believe you don't know what i did and how much hard i triedbut always failure till i got depressed and day by day im falling into a deep depression

missmetal

Then its best you seek help from the professionals in your country to help with your depression.

missmetal

Well you have your sense of humour...not that depressed then.

mrsmannai

salaam :) i just need to get this out of my system... i am reading from time to time, on TLR(tunisian love rats) and omg what a horrible site, how can this womans have the stomach to face themselves?? they fight like idk what! slendering eachother, fighting abt who pm who, one is gf with a male member, and he talk with a lot of womans, it is a complete farse!! some of the members there, refer to womans being with tunisians, as stupid, fat old loosers, . following tht site for some time, and it looks like some of the members did make it a fulltime job, to hunt down tunisian men, and bash them real good. get the impression they go to tunisia, with "pen and paper"and keep up with systematical observations :) i feel pity for them, many there have a language u would only hear near the docks, and i cant stop myself from thinking, if this is how they behaved, they must understand no man wanna have them , at one point u must smell the coffee, and imo, if u at a certain age, have attention from someone 20+ younger, dont be flattered(in general) when u on top of tht, send money n gifts, and feel proud for being introduced to family, imo, yes u r to blame, u r stupid as hell, n should put yourself to learn more abt religion, culture, n tradition... i think they (most ) should stop wining, cuz tht wht it is, most of them still go tu tunisia, n look up the cute guys, n love the attention, with the fraze: been there, so will not get fooled again!!, but does tht give the right to lead on younger men, who they know is in difficult situations, to whom they feel superior, and then name n shame them on a public web site?? this site TLR, is a joke

mrsmannai

ramadan.jpg HAPPY RAMADAN FOR YOU ALL :) RAMADAN MUBARAK A KOLCHI :)

ROULLA

Hi Everyone I thought that I'd re-open this thread incase all the new members haven't seen it before
You can post whatever you like on this thread apart from visa's.
You can greet everyone on here , tell us about your day, good or bad , have a rant , post something funny, interesting or morbid.... whatever you all like.
Anyway goodnight from me

Attachments

ROULLA

What do all of you make of this? Do you agree or disagree?

Air France headscarf row: Airline lets crew skip new Tehran route

Air France is willing to let female crew members opt out of flying a new route to Tehran after they were asked to wear a headscarf on their arrival.

The airline will restart its flights to the Iranian capital on 17 April.

Management last week circulated a note asking female staff to wear trousers on the route and put on a headscarf when they left the plane.

Union officials said some staff members were concerned about the ruling and had asked Air France bosses to relax it.

Ahead of a meeting with a number of unions on Monday afternoon, Gilles Gateau, Air France's human resources director, told the Europe 1 channel he was willing to offer a compromise.

"We're going to present them with an opt-out clause for any female employee affected on the Paris-Tehran route," he said. "If, for personal reasons, they don't want to wear the headscarf when they leave the plane, they would be reassigned to another destination."

Mr Gateau said the company "had heard from a number of women, be they air hostesses or pilots, who said following this rule would be a problem for them".

Flore Arrighi, of the cabin crew union Unac, said before the meeting it was crucial that staff who opted out of flying to Tehran were not sanctioned by Air France.

Over the weekend, the company pointed out that the rule had also applied on its routes to Saudi Arabia which, like Iran, expects women to wear the headscarf in public.

Air France also said the requirement had been in place on the Tehran route before it was suspended in 2008.

It was reinstated after a warming in ties last year between world powers and Iran in exchange for it curtailing its nuclear programme.

ROULLA

Has anyone ever seen this clip? It's about one of the men who fueled himself during the revolution in Tunisia, in Kasserine.. its quite sad. This man wanted a very simple life.
This clip has English subtitles.

Rosewater

Has anyone ever seen this clip? It's about one of the men who fueled himself during the revolution in Tunisia, in Kasserine.. its quite sad. This man wanted a very simple life.
This clip has English subtitles.
Tunisia is the country of, oppression,misery and compulsion etc.. then they wonder why Tunisians youth joining ISIL and running from their country.

ROULLA

Tunisia is the country of, oppression,misery and compulsion etc.. then they wonder why Tunisians youth joining ISIL and running from their country.
Hi Rosewater, Hope that you are well! It's really sad to be honest. I used to feel so safe going to Tunisia, I was always full of life once I reached there and couldn't wait for the day to come to go to Nabeul...
Now everything has changed. We still go and have never missed a year but it's not the same. The cafes are still full of people but the law is in their hands now,,,they move the chairs into the middle of the road and don't have respect for others .
I've had some fantastic times in Tunisia and it will always be close to my heart. I know that you may disagree but since Zine left things just haven't been the same.. I was just talking to my husband about the day that Zine gave his last speech, he was cool and calm and reassured the people that he now understood..
I remember watching the news and calling my husband to the salla, we both sat there and cried as we couldn't believe what was happening. Sad

Rosewater

Wish ben ali could back again.
I bet he is laughing at us now.

ROULLA

Wish ben ali could back again.
I bet he is laughing at us now.
I actually got slaughtered all those years ago because I put Zines picture on here. Not by anyone here..
I wish that he hadn't gone but I do wish that he had dealt with the Trabelsi mafia differently. Laila and her family destroyed Tunisia through sheer greed.
How much money did one need for gods sake ? You don't get to take anything with you when you die.
I also wished that Zine had been more firmer with the police as they were corrupt and are now even worse in my opinion.
Maybe if he'd stayed with his first wife none of this would have happened.
Laila was the haloufa

ROULLA

I thought that maybe Essebsi would have done something more constructive when it comes to the police. I do like him though.
I couldn't stand Marzouki

Rosewater

Lol well Iike marzouki.best one ever but he is not political

ROULLA

Lol well Iike marzouki.best one ever but he is not political
You liked Marzouki?? He was at the airport a few years ago looking a bit dishevelled until he spruced himself up. I didn't think that he was a people's man. No body language or facial expressions to show that he really did care about the people.
Zine was different

Rosewater

You liked Marzouki?? He was at the airport a few years ago looking a bit dishevelled until he spruced himself up. I didn't think that he was a people's man. No body language or facial expressions to show that he really did care about the people.
Zine was different
Lol ok
He ran away from bin ali tho

ROULLA

Lol ok
He ran away from bin ali tho
I know ... Zine had all the prisoners in prison but they were all let lose or pardoned once he left.