Clips of places all around Tunisia/Places/People/Hotels/Museums/culture

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all in good health!

I thought that it would be a great idea to post videos/clips of places all around Tunisia.
Feel free to add any videos :) It could be a great hotel, a mosque, a zoo
anything that you think is appropriate for this thread.

ROULLA

ROULLA

This video is quite good apart from the fact that the man says that the Yellow doors were to get rid of the flies because I thought that the Yellow doors represented that a Judge or someone who worked in a court lived there but I could be wrong as I have not found any evidence on this yet.

Jillimom

Great idea and great videos Roulla! These make me want to jump in the car and just drive, especially to Djerba. Wow.

Mossy

I thought that the Yellow doors represented that a Judge or someone who worked in a court lived there but I could be wrong as I have not found any evidence on this yet.

I lived in Sidi Bou Said for about three years and one of the houses near me had a yellow door and I was told the same thing or maybe even a doctor lived there. I believe the idea was that in the old days it was easy to identify a yellow door at night against all the blue ones. Other people said it was where the Hammam used to be. Take you choice ;)

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA

This clip shows how considerate some drivers can be, if only everyone in Tunisia was this considerate:)

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA

Hi Everyone Hope that you are all well! For those that have never been to Tunisia or would like to share some clips.

ROULLA

I have seen many new restaurants and clips from around Tunisia on FB .Please share your favourite place here for all to see:)

gem15

Theres so many franchises coming up in Tunisia at the moment. A recent trip to Tunis I saw a new Papa Johns opening soon. That adds to the new Starbucks, pizza hut, Chilis, fat Burger, hard rock and many others that have opened or opening.

Jillimom

I was excited about the new franchises opening, being from the US and seriously missing all the food variety there. BUT so far, they have all disappointed. The first trip to most of these places is great, expensive but worth it. The second trip is always a HUGE let-down...the service is terrible, the food nothing like it was the first time, etc. Too bad these franchises can't stay good. I am talking about Fat Burger and Chilis. I haven't been to others. I look forward to getting a good pizza from Papa John's...we shall see. The problem is that the food does not justify the high cost IMO. :(

gem15

I tried fat Burger and I wasn't impressed at all, Quick Burger at Carrefour is much better. I would like to know if the pizza hut is any good, I may plan a trip soon

ROULLA

I tried fat Burger and I wasn't impressed at all, Quick Burger at Carrefour is much better. I would like to know if the pizza hut is any good, I may plan a trip soon
Hi Gem, Hope that you and your family are all well!
Gem next time you go anywhere to eat please put a picture or copy and paste the address for everyone. Thank you :)

Jillimom

I have heard from other Tunisians that the Pizza Hut is very good but once again it is really expensive. If you do go, please let us know here what you thought of it, OK? I would like to try it too one day since I do know exactly what a good Pizza Hut pizza should taste like! ;)

ROULLA

ROULLA

ROULLA