Concerned

Mumma G

Hi
Need help & Advice;
I've been talking to a Tunisian man for 2 half years & formed strong relationship: he has never ask for any from me,
He wants to marry an for me to go over to him in Tunisia, Anyway long story short;I in October this year booked flight and a villa I missed the flight lost money because it was with in week I booked
Anyway there was alot of emotion,
But we are ok
He works hard and is a good man
But I worry;.........
He is 36,......I'm nearly 50
.. just need help,
I love him,he says he loves me,

Butterly

Hi
Need help & Advice;
I've been talking to a Tunisian man for 2 half years & formed strong relationship: he has never ask for any from me,
He wants to marry an for me to go over to him in Tunisia, Anyway long story short;I in October this year booked flight and a villa I missed the flight lost money because it was with in week I booked
Anyway there was alot of emotion,
But we are ok
He works hard and is a good man
But I worry;.........
He is 36,......I'm nearly 50
.. just need help,
I love him,he says he loves me,
Hello, how are you

Butterly

Hello, how are you
I am married to a guy from Tunisia for the past 22 years. If you want my advice plz contact me on 07929 224513. We can discuss this privately.

Mumma G

Thanks butterly
I would love your advice thank you
I am married to a guy from Tunisia for the past 22 years. If you want my advice plz contact me on 07929 224513. We can discuss this privately.

Gooddaystocome

I was talking to me Tunisian man for six months before I flew out to meet him. He is 26 and I am 45. I'm just leaving Tunisia now and had the most amazing time! He is 1000x more than I expected. His family welcomed me as one of their own and it's really difficult to leave. We got engaged on this trip and I look forward to a wonderful life with him. Such a wonderful country and what wonderful people! I will return again in June. Feel free to ask anything.

Mumma G

Butterfly
Thankyou for replying, doesn't bother me to discuss here

Just confused a little well alot actually,as I said we been talking 2+more years nearly every day for this time weather message or calling,
There are things I can't understand with him,......his hot cold behavior
There Just certain things that bother me,that dnt bother him,my age,and children,is this course for any concern,my mind,thoughts,feelings,etc,are just same as,
Jus really want to know
I'm not married, an been single for many years children grown up,and grandchildren, so I have only myself, I'm planning to go there soon,and go from there jus give me pro's & con's
I'm getting older,time is goingin fast
Any help advice be grateful

Mumma G

I was talking to me Tunisian man for six months before I flew out to meet him. He is 26 and I am 45. I'm just leaving Tunisia now and had the most amazing time! He is 1000x more than I expected. His family welcomed me as one of their own and it's really difficult to leave. We got engaged on this trip and I look forward to a wonderful life with him. Such a wonderful country and what wonderful people! I will return again in June. Feel free to ask anything.
Any advice be great 2years+
Not many days out of those years we have not spoken weather message or calls,everyday he loves me,our love has grown he never has asked for anything from me,obviously to go out there!,which had been a discussion for a while an took while to come with a answer
So I planning again to stay for while,
The advice
Pro's,con's anything really to help me

lynn

They are all nice until they get indefinite leave to remain