Converting to Islam

Milk

You would all make my husband so proud, he loves to boast at how many european women are converting...i know u are not. but it sounds possible if you're downloading the book. He's not that lucky with me LOL, my opinions are too strong! Im interested in the subject and the history, I wish he could discuss the history more rather than preach...oh well, we cant have it all. LOL!

I don't know what Cas was thinking, but I think it would be great to have a thread on the different religions out there? The only reason these women convert in my opinion is because they have no other faith and marry men who are Islamic. I won't be converting, either I'm very happy with my Lord and Savior.

C

Cas

Well we do have a thread or two on Islam and have been interesting. World religions from an academic view point if one would be of interest that is up to the individual to create.
You would be surprised Raindrops at the similarities between the Abrahamic religions, that is one thing we do learn.

orangeblossom

Can anyone please tell me if paperwork is needed to convert to Islam?

khl

None needed, u just need to bear witness that there is nogod but Allah and mohammed is his messenger

orangeblossom

None needed, u just need to bear witness that there is nogod but Allah and mohammed is his messenger
Thank you for your reply :)

khl

you
Thank you for your reply :)
dont even need to be with anyone when u do this, but always nice when you do. Good luck with it.
when my son was born my husband declared shadah in his ear, does it every night when he puts him to bed :) gives a real feeling of peace

orangeblossom

you

dont even need to be with anyone when u do this, but always nice when you do. Good luck with it.
when my son was born my husband declared shadah in his ear, does it every night when he puts him to bed :) gives a real feeling of peace
Awwww. that is so sweet :)

Mezoo

VIP Member
men do, if they are marrying a tunisian in tunisia. if this is not done he won't get his name on her birth certificate. and the tunisian authorities won't recognize the marriage IN tunisia. but................it will be recognized by tunisian foreign ministries worldwide for passport purposes.

Jenny

besides what Mezoo said the other only other time you will need paperwork showing that you have converted is if you are planning to do the Hajj, then you will need it to get the visa. Otherwise no need for paperwork.