Current visa applications

Mickie jade

Successful!! Good luck ladies!! X
Congratulations Liz

I'm still waiting been 11 weeks now has anyone waited the full 12 and still haven't got it???

Yara M

I waited 20 weeks !! can you believe this ! And I got it on the 31st of May

Jane BM

I waited 20 weeks !! can you believe this ! And I got it on the 31st of May
My god....I've not heard of ones that long! Thought ours was tough going at 11 weeks..

Was that this year?

Essem

Staff member
Many congratulations to you both Liz.

Yara M

My god....I've not heard of ones that long! Thought ours was tough going at 11 weeks..

Was that this year?
Yeah it was this year I applied on the 4th of January received my visa on the 31st of May! It was really tough and stressful. I've searched once on the forum and there was a woman who waited same period as me for her husband's visa. I think we're the only ones who dealt with this and I hope no one would ever experience this

Liz Brown

Hello all, good luck with pending decisions. I've just had a thought and would like to ask people who have been successful please. Hubby is travelling alone to England next year and I want to send him all the details he needs incase he is stopped and questioned. Any ideas what they may ask him? Many thanks xx

Jane BM

Hello all, good luck with pending decisions. I've just had a thought and would like to ask people who have been successful please. Hubby is travelling alone to England next year and I want to send him all the details he needs incase he is stopped and questioned. Any ideas what they may ask him? Many thanks xx
Do you mean he's travelling next week?

Just make sure he has your marriage certificate on him, remind him he doesn't have to pay any exit fee when he leaves Tunisia.

As for when he enters the UK, they may just ask him his reason for being here, so long as he has your details, address etc he'll be fine. Also remind him to go into the NON EU queue at immigration.

Bonita 22

hello all,

It's been a while since I've been on here but just an update, myself and hubby are currently on our 8th week of waiting for our decision, this is our second time around but keeping everything crossed,

Just wondered if there were any other couples waiting for their decisions as its been a while since anyone commented on Any current applications, when did you apply and what week are you in waiting

Hope your all well
Hi Mickie
Lol I've just come on hear after a while to.
It's our 2nd time to. We applied on 16th June were in our 7 week.
So nervous.... but seeing your post helped
We were refused on relationship side last time call logs no dated etc.
:mad:
So this time round bombarded them and had to get solicitor