Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

selz

Was it cold in daytime as well then??? I've packed tee-shirts. Yes Kez I've already iron all my holiday clothes and packed them all back in the suitcase!!!!! honest you know how sad I am :eek:

xxx
Sum days ud nd a little jacket on or long sleeved t shirt but hey this yr it mite b warmer as they ad such a hot summer!!
x

Cheryl

Want me 2 take ur passport away wen ur there?
xx
Oh please don't put ideas into my head! Can you believe it I'm seriously thinking about it! Stop it :eek::p:eek:

selz

Oh please don't put ideas into my head! Can you believe it I'm seriously thinking about it! Stop it :eek::p:eek:
LOL no realllllllllllllllllllllly i will, jus mt me in that coffee shop again ok!!!
It's a date then...;)
x

dicequeen74

i fly out the 31st dec and staying at hammamet cheryl x

suverny71

Cheryl

U had me confused with the name change...how did the holiday go then???

Meet your chap and had the best time eva I hope. x x

Cathibou

Selz they do go Bristol - Monastir

Cathibou

Cathibou I Think the building is Dreams Res, so must be close!
If you are staying at dreams residence we are just to the left of you opposite where they make the chapati and chichi

selz

Selz they do go Bristol - Monastir
Thot they did but Sana hadnt listed in post so thot amyb they'd stopped, that wud b jus my luck that! :confused:

selz

Mmmmm Chapati's, now thats wot i miss cathi. :) :)

Cheryl

i fly out the 31st dec and staying at hammamet cheryl x

I know you going to get married to your gorgeous man in Jan aren't ya. Shame I'm going as you will be coming back.

Say hello to Z for me.

xxx

Cathibou

For anyone down south there is a new airline Palmair and they fly to Monastir from Bournmouth. Had some cheap fares last time I looked think they stop early dec until feb though.

catwoman1

Oh thats fine, do you live out there? or just renting apartment for hols?x

Cathibou

7th Dec -14th Dec in Hammam Sousse

Cheryl

Cheryl

U had me confused with the name change...how did the holiday go then???

Meet your chap and had the best time eva I hope. x x
I had the time of my life!!!!! Best holiday i ever had. Well that was 2 hours before I was flying back

xxx

Cathibou

we own the apt but dont live there quite yet but will be from earlish next year
Cx

Cheryl

11th jan - 18th Jan ............... Hammamet

Essem

Staff member
Cathibou I Think the building is Dreams Res, so must be close!
Hi catwoman

If you have an apartment to the back of Dreams Residence, we'll be able to wave to one another - in fact I can throw the book that Cathi wants to you and then you to her!!!

Essem

Staff member
Coyote said:
Yes, certainly, and very professional actors (the owner is Belgian, BTW) too! I had the pleasure to work with them on 2 occasions when I was managing a hotel discotheque.
My daughter was horrified when she saw Wonderbras arriving for me from Ebay (not my size I might add!!) but I often take stuff out that they can't get out there & shoes etc.

Essem

Staff member
Hi Kezza

Yes I'll be back and forwards as usual. xx

catwoman1

If its a good book I might have to read it first!!!! Not sure which side apt is on, from pics it looks like a side sea view on the road - if that makes sense!!!