Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Essem

Staff member
Side sea view on the road I'm pretty sure is back facing so 1 minute from me.

So you will be sandwiched between Cathibou and me - no luck!!!!

catwoman1

Oh fine!! are you both out there for New Year then?

Cathibou

Oh fine!! are you both out there for New Year then?
Well i am and Essem pleases herself when she comes and goes depending on who else is out there(tongue in cheek!)
Cx

selz

LOL glad im not goin 2b missin all these coming's & going's!!!!...sounds fun :)

Cathibou

Kezza said:
I'll be missing some comings and going's , depending how long Cathi is there for. Because we aren't there for the new year... Just after it I get there..
I think I will be a going before you come but will be a coming before you leave !
Cx

Cheryl

Hey..............

I'll be there....inshallah

xxx

selz

Inshallah Cheryl u will b!!!!! LOL........
Same place, same time???

xx

Cheryl

Inshallah Cheryl u will b!!!!! LOL........
Same place, same time???

xx
Yeah lets go for it Selzzy

Why oh why do I get this excited cos it doesn't do me any good!!!!!!! :eek:

xxx

selz

Yeah lets go for it Selzzy

Why oh why do I get this excited cos it doesn't do me any good!!!!!!! :eek:

xxx
Mmmm i did wonder after the time u had but hey the hot milk was worth it!!! PMSL.
x

Cheryl

Mmmm i did wonder after the time u had but hey the hot milk was worth it!!! PMSL.
x
Did you enjoy my daily texts????? Wow i was so enjoying myself!!!!! Wow I'm going off on 1 again.

xxx

selz

Did you enjoy my daily texts????? Wow i was so enjoying myself!!!!! Wow I'm going off on 1 again.

xxx
I did honey, it was lovely!!!
Jus sorry i wasnt awake wen u needed me most!!!!
Loveya.
xxxxxxx

Cheryl

I did honey, it was lovely!!!
Jus sorry i wasnt awake wen u needed me most!!!!
Loveya.
xxxxxxx

Hey C'est la vie!!!!

Not your fault you was tired!

xxx

selz

Hey C'est la vie!!!!

Not your fault you was tired!

xxx
Dont think i got 2 sleep untill 4am & nooooo it was thru talkin all nite nothin else.

Cheryl

Dont think i got 2 sleep untill 4am & nooooo it was thru talkin all nite nothin else.
Well that's what i get for calling you at a rediculous time of nite. I didn't sleep at all that night! There won't be a time of need next time!!!!!!! Like yeah whatever.

xxx

BRISASSS

hi there i know that this site is about lovely tunisia, i would like to be back soon march or april but in january i'm going to MARRAKECH...any tips about this city? any similiarities with tunisia? thanks

Cheryl

hi there i know that this site is about lovely tunisia, i would like to be back soon march or april but in january i'm going to MARRAKECH...any tips about this city? any similiarities with tunisia? thanks
Can you let us know what it's like. I've always fancied there! I just assume it will be like Tunisia. But it probably won't be. Hope you have a fantastic time :cool:

xxx

arabchique

This was what my brother said bout Marrakech ... and I quote ... :eek:

xx

selz

Well that's what i get for calling you at a rediculous time of nite. I didn't sleep at all that night! There won't be a time of need next time!!!!!!! Like yeah whatever.

xxx
Honey i am ere 4 wen ever u need me ok??? No matter if it's 5am:eek:
xx

selz

Yes can u let us know iv always wanted 2 visit Morrocco:)

Cheryl

Honey i am ere 4 wen ever u need me ok??? No matter if it's 5am:eek:
xx
I was being sarcastic by meaning there won't be a next time (yeah whatever) I can kid myself tho. Just roll on jan. Don't you forget either I'm always here for you! I know what it's like you know that. Don't worry if I need you I will call. Thank you so much

xxx