Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

selz

I was being sarcastic by meaning there won't be a next time (yeah whatever) I can kid myself tho. Just roll on jan. Don't you forget either I'm always here for you! I know what it's like you know that. Don't worry if I need you I will call. Thank you so much

xxx
Thats wot friends r 4 hone n worst come 2 the worst we can jus call on the pilot frm "TWAGS"...... :p

Cheryl

Thats wot friends r 4 hone n worst come 2 the worst we can jus call on the pilot frm "TWAGS"...... :p
Now who is the "unfortunate" Pilot that we got to pilot all of us nutters to Tunisia

xxx

selz

Now who is the "unfortunate" Pilot that we got to pilot all of us nutters to Tunisia

xxx
Did Jac ever get that letter off 2 MrB? ;)

Cheryl

Did Jac ever get that letter off 2 MrB? ;)
I wonder if she did???? If not she just must not be bothered about going back to Tunisia!!!!! Eh Jackie? :eek:

xxx

Kymbers

24 days to go! Whooooo hooooo

And I'm absolutely brikin it! Aaaaaargh :eek:

K

Kamantha

Bye for now

Hey,

Just saying ta ra to everyone as I am flying to Tunisia for two weeks on Sunday.

Cathi, Jacqui and Naila I will see you all in Sousse, and if anyone else is going out and wants to meet, PM me and I will check e-mails up until Saturday morning.

Love ya all and speak to you soon

Kam xxx

Cheryl

Awwww.....Kam

Have a brilliant time. You been looking forward to it for long enough. take care and enjoy so much

xxx

Patrice

Banned
Hey,

Just saying ta ra to everyone as I am flying to Tunisia for two weeks on Sunday.

Cathi, Jacqui and Naila I will see you all in Sousse, and if anyone else is going out and wants to meet, PM me and I will check e-mails up until Saturday morning.

Kam xxx
Have a wonderful time there.

xxx

Steph24

Hope you have a lovely time and make the most of every minute out there. xxx

Cathibou

Hey,

Kam xxx
Can't wait Kam bon voyage

Cx

arabchique

Have a lovely time, Kam ... don't scar too many people!!! ;)

xx

Jasmine

Kam...

have a fantastic time hun. Be good and i'll miss you xxxxx

sparkle

have fun x

BabyD

Hi Evry1

Hiya!

I'm new to the site! I'm going to Tunis on New Year's Eve and I have no idea what to expect for New Year over there. Also, if any1 knows what the weather is like at this time of year, it would be greatly appreciated, as I don't know what to pack!

Thanx x

woudlg

Hi there! Have spent Christmas in Tunisia, but not New Year so can't advise you on that, but (sorry)it's not generally warm at that time of year - in fact, it's frrrrrrrrrrrrreezing at night. I'm sure you'll have a great time though! x

Have a great time Kam. Make sure you take some pics to show all of us lonely folk that are stuck in this horrible country! xx

Hi, I spent Christmas and New Year there last year. We all had a great time. The weather was pretty cold ish most days (warm enough for you to sit out with a jumper and be quite warm) and can get quite chilly at night.

We stayed in a hotel where they had a New Year gala dinner thing on which was lovely food and a really well produced animation show. They had the customary belly dancers and Tunisian drummers to walk everyone through to the seating area, which was the whole of the main reception hall which had been converted (they'd made the reception desk into a stage and had spent a week building it so they obviously made quite a lot of effort).

Most of Tunisia seems to celebrate New Year quite a lot from what I have heard (but I don't live there so might have got that wrong!). I understand most of the entertainment seems to be in the hotels though unless you're a local with insider information and know where to go (which I didn't!).

Only problem is that the master king rats come out in full force then brandishing items of jewellry so be careful! ha ha

Have a great time. I'm very jealous!

Patrice

Banned
Welcome and be careful either here at the forum either in Tunisia :D

K

Kassie

hello and welcome! It's a great place for advice and info! :)

xxx

Jasmine

BabyD....

Welcome to the forum xx