Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Cathibou

Kezza said:
There are A few concerns?
Or there are NO concerns?

S... No you know where me and Selzzy will be living, hope you're gonna pop round for dinner (although it wont be me cooking - cause I can't LOL) :D
.........ask S .......

Jasmine

I just wanted to say Bislemma to all.

Hope you all have a fantastic New year, for those celebrating Have a drink for me. LOL

For those of you flying out have safe trips, and for the lovely people staying here, have fun and be good!!

The friendships i have made from here are as ever meaningful as my friends at home, for the ups and downs we have all shared, they have meant more to me than i can put into words.

Remember that you are all special in your own ways, and i thank you all from my heart, i dont wear my heart on my sleeve often, but tonight im feeling reflective.

So all thats left to say is Bislemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Patrice

Banned
I just wanted to say Bislemma to all.

Hope you all have a fantastic New year, for those celebrating Have a drink for me. LOL

For those of you flying out have safe trips, and for the lovely people staying here, have fun and be good!!

The friendships i have made from here are as ever meaningful as my friends at home, for the ups and downs we have all shared, they have meant more to me than i can put into words.

Remember that you are all special in your own ways, and i thank you all from my heart, i dont wear my heart on my sleeve often, but tonight im feeling reflective.

So all thats left to say is Bislemma xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bislemma!

And behave... or not :D

xxx

africanlilly

Kezza said:
Crazy, me and Selzzy will be there then if you fancy meeting up x x x
Where will you and hubby be staying

Will be staying 3 nights in 4* hotel in sousse :D and 4 nights in our cold house :confused: then last 3 nights in the hotel again then home again :(

so maybe b4 I fly home we can meet up !

bet you really excited now !

crazypink

Sorry Lilly, was that for me or kez?? lol
x x x x x

selz

As some of u may have noticed i have not been on the forum of late, this is due 2 personal circumstances that would have made it really hard 2 of been on here in the past 7wks......
Kez has been adding me 2 her countdown threads as i willl still be goin as i guess life is 2 short!!!

Thank u 2 all my friends who have text/rang/emailed me & even now your continued support & words, u all know who u are & i can not put in 2 words how this has helped me.....THANK U AGAIN

Happy new year 2 every1, have a blast & i hope that 2009 will b even better 4 every1..

xxxxx

crazypink

Im soooooo jealous!!!!!!!
x x x x x x x x x x x x x

africanlilly

more the merrier crazypink . O do I have a massive hang over. Downfall of working in a pub, free drinks & having to work new years eve night and new years day night. i dont even want to get out of bed

crazypink

Hahaha dnt drink so no hang over 4 me! Big greasy fry-up shud cure it lol.
Hope all of you with poorly heads feel betta soon!!
x x x x x x x x x x x x x

africanlilly

pass me a bucket as i think of greasy fried eggs swimming on a plate boke

sparkle

Holiday advice

My friend wants to visit tunisia in july and he has two kids aged 7-9, I have advised on as much as i could but thought id turn to the mums on here for there in-put. he would prefer all inclusive and good kids ents x

thanks guys

Tunisianbelle

Where are they staying?

sparkle

that was the question, where should they stay in tunisia???

come on wake up LOL

ha ha

Patrice

Banned
For the 2 years I went to Tunisia, I spent two weeks in July, each year, with Miss S.
Fisrt year she wasn't even 2 years old, 2nd year she wasn't 3 years old yet.
I have chosen all inclusive, 1st year at Green Park, 2nd year at Palm Marina. Both were quite fine for her, as for the meals, activities, beach, swimming pool.

My brother was in Palm Marina last August with his 18 months (by then) daughter and he had many difficulties on finding a good meal for her. (The Hotel was overloaded and everything was working very badly)

As for the Hotels, Green Park was closer to PEK as you know, by walk, but the beach at Palm Marina was much more quiet.

xxx

sparkle

cheers pat x x your a star

feefad

my friend stayed in palm marina with her daughter a few times and she loved it. Everything was close enough for her little girl to have a bit of freedom while she could still watch her. Child could go to the pool bar on her own or the shop and she could keep an eye. Food has strangely never been an issue for her child who can be a fussy eater but has managed to put on weight in tunisia every year she has been.

Last year we stayed in phencia in hamamet and again it all seemed ok, safe enough although less reluctant to let her go off on her own to the shop due to the way everything is spread out. Pool bar was fine and in fairness you always knew where she was as you could hear her a mile off!! had things like horse riding as part of the kids club which was loved.

samwella

have u tried seeing what hotel are in like the kids choice brochures (i cant spell it lol) and see if there's any hotels that you recognised see if that can help point them in the right direction?

samwella

i always liked the look of the phencia Fee, when ever we had our welcome meetings they were there so we'd get go and have a look, it just seemed so big i would have probably got lost...but it's a bit out of my price range lol!

feefad

yeah it skinned us last year. not sure that going with him is worth going all inclusive these days as he spends so much time visiting people. It was nice though.

ROULLA

My friend wants to visit tunisia in july and he has two kids aged 7-9, I have advised on as much as i could but thought id turn to the mums on here for there in-put. he would prefer all inclusive and good kids ents x

thanks guys
Hi Sparkle,

Hope that you are in good health !
Im not sure what part of Tunisia your friend wants to stay in but Leila baya in Hammamet sgdida if i have spelt it right is really nice and theres quite a few things going on around there. Theres the pink barbie trains, tuc tucs which the kids love, there the inflatable castles opposite, you got the zoo and fairground downstairs,the cinema,belly dancing,camel,the baby tigers which are adorable..last year guy who works there took 30 pictures for us at a price of 5tnd,he rekons he charges 10 tnd per photo but he could see i was not the type to be taken for a ride...well thats what he said to my hubby.. there really is quite a bit for kids but only for about a week as you can get bored....unless you keep getting tuc tucs and going into hammamet old....Then theres a visit to a really nice ice cream parlour just 5 mins way,near the beach delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!
If your friend is the type to go sightseeing they could catch the train and theres plenty to see and not expensive at all.........
Tale care x