Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Tunisianbelle

Hope you have a wonderful time brynbabe! The weather here is wonderful in early June. :)

bobby g

hi friends just to let you know we have booked our holidays going june 7th staying at the royal kenz hotel port el kantoui soooooo excited any one going same time :)

We're going on the 7th june too...we'll be in Hammamet. Counting the days, can't wait.:D

Sana

Oh great :) welcome to Tunisia , have a wonderful holiday ;)

Jasmine

Brynbabe....

Have a great trip xx

benali123

Hello all.

Well that's me booked today - go on WEDNESDAY. I cannot wait. Anyone else going? I am flying with Thomas Cook at 7.30am. I just cannot wait to see my little boys again. It has been 8 weeks since I last saw them and although we talk to them most days on MSN, its just not the same as "babes in arms". Can't wait to give them big cuddles. Got loads of stuff while they have been away - guilt trip I think!!!!

Sorry, I am going to Sousse. Anyone know if I can sunbathe yet - or do I need to take my jumpers??? Thanks, Claire xx

hiya all , well i have just booked my tickets today through thomas cooke flying out on the 26th april from stansted to monastir i paid 230pounds it has gone up so quickly a few weeks ago it was 170pounds ... i do know first choice was offering it for 154pounds for 26th but it leaves at 215pm this i checked aweek ago...really excited though not long to go to see my partner and organize my wedding ..

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Claire, lucky you. Where are you flying from? I hope your daughter has made a full recovery, must be awful being away from your boys.....like you say I bet you cant wait to squeeze them. Not to sure about the weather, Im sure someone thats there will let you know. Have a lovely time.

Essem

Staff member
Hi Claire

Have a wonderful trip! Think the weather is still pretty mixed. Hope the boys enjoy their gifts and you enjoy your cuddles. x

laura43015

:D

I will be leaving from Atlanta on April 6th arriving in Tunis on April 7th God willing :D Super excited!

Mezoo

VIP Member
Ain't moved from Florida to Carthage in the last 4 months
:cool: :cool: :cool:

ME

laura43015

hehe

im in florida now :p will be flying from here to atlanta then carthage :D any tips on the flights mezoo?

Mistle253

I'm going tomorrow sunday 8th from Birmingham for 2 weeks anyone else flying out on this day. C u all when i get back , and i'll post a few photos too

Tunisianbelle

hehe

im in florida now :p will be flying from here to atlanta then carthage :D any tips on the flights mezoo?

Book two separate flights - you'll save a few hundred that way. Normally you want to book with the same company for your whole trip (and then just use their partner airline for any connections), but for some reason when flying to Tunisia this actually costs you more.

Your first booking should be from Florida to Europe - which airline depends on you and who gives you the best deal. I'm not familiar with booking from Florida - only Colorado.

Your second booking should be done directly with TunisAir.
http://www.tunisair.com/publish/home.asp?lang=en

Other tips:
http://www.angelfire.com/jamiehassen79/cheap_flights.html
  • Try to fly on the least popular days: Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday
  • Try to book as far in advance as possible. Generally try to purchase your tickets at least 21 days in advance of departure. Many airlines also have specials requiring three-, seven- or 14-day advance purchase
  • Consider using alternate airports near your desired airport. The extra drive can save you hundreds of dollars
  • Be as flexible as possible with your dates

sylviachoudry

im in hammamet 1st april for 2wk, anyone else ?

Mezoo

VIP Member
Book two separate flights - you'll save a few hundred that way. Normally you want to book with the same company for your whole trip (and then just use their partner airline for any connections), but for some reason when flying to Tunisia this actually costs you more.

Your first booking should be from Florida to Europe - which airline depends on you and who gives you the best deal. I'm not familiar with booking from Florida - only Colorado.

Your second booking should be done directly with TunisAir.
http://www.tunisair.com/publish/home.asp?lang=en

Other tips:
http://www.angelfire.com/jamiehassen79/cheap_flights.html
  • Try to fly on the least popular days: Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday
  • Try to book as far in advance as possible. Generally try to purchase your tickets at least 21 days in advance of departure. Many airlines also have specials requiring three-, seven- or 14-day advance purchase
  • Consider using alternate airports near your desired airport. The extra drive can save you hundreds of dollars
  • Be as flexible as possible with your dates
Tunisianbelle pretty said it all. I've used cheapoair 4 the last 3 years and nobody has beat them. The Tues, Weds, Thurs advice is most certainly a good idea also. :cool: :cool:

laura43015

well i actually booked using delta. since i have skymiles :D

and i moved it up to the first *yay*

Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle pretty said it all. I've used cheapoair 4 the last 3 years and nobody has beat them. The Tues, Weds, Thurs advice is most certainly a good idea also. :cool: :cool:

Being married to someone in the industry certainly has it's advantages when it comes to giving knowledge. :) Good thing we don't have to pay those prices though - could you imagine how much it would cost for my family to fly to and from the states (and other destinations) as much as we do? :eek:

benali123

Hi guys, thanks for your well wishes :D

I fly from Manchester at 7.30am. I am just so excited. Sill got loads to do, not loads to do but the next couple of days are busy. Work today, meeting tomorrow and hospital with Katie for her check up on Tuesday! There is just not enough hours in the day for me right now!

The toys I got for them are staying at home. They are for when they get back! Far far too big to get in my suitcase. I am going alone so only have 20kg baggage allowance and need to take some clothes for them too.

Someone asked about Tunisair flying from Manchester. They dont. They fly from Heathrow. Shame, i loved flying with them.

Well gotta go.... Claire xx

SilverMoonlight

nela said:
OHHHH guys have a fantastic time!!!! I am so so jelous!! All I can do now is to prepare for my exams so now trip to Tunisia. Maybe in August if I am lucky.

I hope you finally make it nela!!!!!!!