Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

Essem

Staff member
Thanks Highlander - will you be on the flight?

sweetiedarling

That's brilliant! Did you book the flight? I booked with First Choice 1-8th Nov for £140 from Manchester to Monastir.

aljaye

Its finally here

Not that I can believe it but its finally here..tomorrow I am off to Sousse. Now its here I feel really strange,,,but just wanted to say thanks to all you guys..will bombard you with tales and piccies and thanks for being such nice people over the last few weeks.
Dont be naughty while Im away!! xxx

Black Mamba

Yay, have fun and have a safe trip babe xxxx

sparkle

im sooooooooo jelous

Mezoo

VIP Member
Dont be naughty while Im away!! xxx
i swept off the naughty step just in case it gets out of hand during your voyage. have fun. :D

CeeCee

I'm jealous too!!....hope you have a great time..xx

Mezoo

VIP Member
bon voyage and arevaderche-have fun all of you :D

Black Mamba

RioGirl13 said:
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I've booked and paid for my flights today during my lunch break! Yayyyyyyy!! I'm so excited to be heading over there for the wedding and holiday in general! Been flat out at work trying to train a new starter who will cover for me during my time off! So totally stressing out in that area of work. To top it off.......I've got exams just before I fly out!! Literally after my last exam, I fly out the next day!!! :eek: But all is cool!

Part of me is so excited and the other part of me is freaking out but I'm sure I'll have fun! Especially cause my mum and sister are coming with me! :p

Anyway, will keep you all updated!!

Love you all

Rio xoxoxoxo
It will be fun babe, can't wait to see your pictures xxx

Aussiegal

woo hoo have fun rio i only have 2 weeks today to go now and the days are dragging by so slowly not that i am looking forward to 26 hours on the plane my poor butt

ilovebdt

Yayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting :) :)
Pictures please :)

ilovebdt

ilovebdt

Bon voyage! Please bring back some sunshine with you :)

ilovebdt

Essem

Staff member
Have a great trip, enjoy and stay safe. xx

N

NIEZ

good luck in your exam

have a safe journey; i am sure you will have fun hehehe

lynsey:o)

have a great time hun and dont forget, lots of pics :) x

N

NIEZ

have a safe journey

can you take nela with you :D:D

aljaye

i think im being brave and extravagant..you girls must live on marshmallows to afford those flights..have a great time!1x

aljaye

Will she fit in my suitcase?..
Not a lot of work going on here today I have to say...I cant wait to get to the airport....once that case dissappears Ill be on my way!!