Dates for holidaying in Tunisia!!!!

katejeff1

Hi Rachael
I've found flights with Thomson Fly for £69 each way, that's for mid-September. Have you tried Holiday Hypermarket or Travel Supermarket? They do all the leg work for you and find the cheapest flights on-line for you to choose from.
Good luck!
Kate

Shirley

Hiya Guys,

Does anyone know of any cheap flight centers or internet websites as i have googled "Cheap flights to Tunisia" and the chepest i have found is £299, which is ridiculos for 14 October! Im also looking for a 1 way ticket but ive been told i have to prove that i have a return ticket. Which ive never had to do before.

So any sugestions would be kool :D Thanks
Hello Rachel have you looked at www.cheapflights.co.uk they are doing flights from £129 in October good luck Shirley x.

RachaelLahmar

Hiya Kate,

Thanks for that i will have a look.

kellyc

Hi

Hi Ya,

Yeah my parents are using Sunshine.co.uk that are actually linked to Nouvelair as a third party company - my parents fly out on the 19th August - 2nd September, i managed to actually email Sunshine direct and negotiate a very good price for the above booking ;) too much living in Tunisia = too much haggling for prices lol

woudlg

I agree - Sunshine are fab. I booked a week in the El Mouradi Palace through them and it was about a third less than booking through other agencies.

RachaelLahmar

Thanks shirley i wil have a look!

VivB

Hi Rachael

I have travelled over many times in the past 18 months. I find that British Airways usually have cheaper tickets and you can book online. I fly from Gatwick mostly and these flight go to Tunis. Prehaps this might be ok for you. I find that Tunisair is expensive and another one is Thomson Fly. Again tho it depends on the dates you want to travel.

VivB

RachaelLahmar

I got my ticket!!!!

Hiya Guys,

Just to let you know that i booked my ticket:D. It was £139 from LGW-TUN on the 15th Oct-31st Oct, flying at 7.20am. Which isnt to bad and that means i will get a whole day!

georgisoff1

Ticket

Hiya Guys,

Does anyone know of any cheap flight centers or internet websites as i have googled "Cheap flights to Tunisia" and the chepest i have found is £299, which is ridiculos for 14 October! Im also looking for a 1 way ticket but ive been told i have to prove that i have a return ticket. Which ive never had to do before.

Try ......Travelrepublic.co.uk

angiebabesxx

i have one going out on the 30 september from birmingham if your interested

pebbles

Bug**r. A week earlier and id have taken it. c'est la vie

pej

One reason for tickets being expensive on October 14 might be that it is Eid, a holiday celebrating the end of Ramadan, so very many Tunisians will be wanting to go home then.

RachaelLahmar

Flights

Hiya viv,

Yep i have booked my ticket from british airways on the 15th Oct till the 31st i think of oct, it cost £150 flying to Tunis and its good times aswell i get 2 full days not like with some other flights where you arrive at 11.00pm at night and you leave at 6.am ! lol

thanks everyone!:p

L

leo54

If Tunis Carhage airport is ok, Tunis Air fly from Heathrow T2 on Tue, Fri, Sat & Sun. Prices usually as good as or better than BA (GB Air) from Gatwick. www.tunisair.com. The site is partly in french but fairly easy to find your way around. You can book online and get an E-Ticket.

kellyc

Hi

Hi Leo,

Yes they are coming up at very good prices at the moment I have myself just been looking at flights on there to sort out which date to book and was quite impressed with the prices especially as I have to fly from Tunisia into London, the only downfall is they only fly to Heathrow like you say and not Gatwick but for the price it's still worth it.

Nouvelair sometimes have good flights but ive noticed their full right round to November!

RachaelLahmar

Hiya Guys,

Just wondering would any one like to buy a ticket from me it is flying to Tunis on the 15th October-31st October all that would need doing is a change of name. Its flying from Gat. £100 ONO.

Thanks!!!

pej

I can't fly then but must say that seems cheap - does that include name change on ticket or how much do they charge extra for that?

RachaelLahmar

Hiya sorry no it doesnt include name chnge i will try ans find out how muchthat costs and let youall know

Cyndi

Hiya Guys,

Yes Sidestep.com or cheapoair.com They have great deals

kellyc

Hi

Hi Cyndi,

Flight prices have shot up again so I noticed, but checking BA again today for a return flight is working out about £190 - Ive never actually purchased a one way into Tunisia as it always quotes silly prices and so just book a return which works out cheaper and admittedly have missed returning on the flight before ;) I will check the other recommended ones for flight only though as Im actually flying out of Tunisia on Tuesday!